Launching 1st June 2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
THE OUTLET CHANNEL

The Outlet Channel is pleased to announce its launch at 8 pm the 1st of June on SKY channel 682. The Outlet Channel will bring a vast range of everyday household essentials and more, with prices aiming to beat the high street, and sensible postage and packaging charges. We have a great line up of presenters ready to bring you the best deals broadcasting from our studios in Lancashire.

outletchannellogo.png
dscn2891.jpg

Ross Wallis ( Managing Director ) says “After many years in retail operating high street stores, it’s great to be able to bring some of our top selling products direct to your screens at heavily discounted prices due to lower operating overheads compared to in physical stores, We hope that with your support we can grow to be the next 24/7 TV shopping destination”.

So make sure you tune into SKY channel 682, 8 pm the first of June for the launch of a brand new shopping experience! Be sure to keep an www.theoutletchannel.tv for a glimpse of whats to come!

I do have one - ready to be sold to the highest bidder, + £7.99 P+P with NO PHONE charge!
I also have it on good authority Lee from Ventnor has got loads, he's in the book.

Lee could make a killing on these now, maybe he wasn't so daft in his purchases after all, maybe he could see into the future........

I have put a thread on Digital Spy to give you some extra publicity... will you be doing any promotions appearances on TV shows like Loose Woman or Good Morning Britain etc, posters, tv ads etc?

Just so we know can I ask if this new venture is linked in any way to Factory Outlet Channel? No...! Okay; what about Card and Parties Outlet?

Last edited:
Just so we know can I ask if this new venture is linked in any way to Factory Outlet Channel? No...! Okay; what about Card and Parties Outlet?

Hi, Our sister company operate a chain of card and gift shops called Card Outlet across the North West if that helps?!

We also operate the Stationery Outlet store chain too :)

Excellent, sounds good. Thank you for your reply. I was wondering about the retail experience which was mentioned, so I went looking.

You have come to the right place on here, think of us as a focus group or viewer panel. That is where other channels have gone wrong; they know about this forum, they read it, but they don't listen.

You should set up a mailing list on the website so people can sign up for updates, previews and offers.

I will re-activate my PM feature on this forum. If you want any assistance, feel free to drop me a message.

Will do Ross, thanks, I have ideas and experience to share which might be of some use.

Happy June 1st, Outlet Channel launch date. Party anyone? Nibbles will be cooked courtesy of a Russell Hobbs halogen oven.

Let's hope they won't be getting them from the pound shop and charging £7.99 p&p after a few weeks.

Seriously if they do right by everyone and treat the viewers with repsect they can be a success.

Latest posts

Back