have i imagined this item?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
hi all! i am looking for a little help! i am not sure if i imagined this or not, but i am pretty sure that qvc used to do a set of ornamental butterflies on little wire that kind of moved slightly as they were on a little spring (i know i am not describing this well at all). i do not know if i imagined it altogether, or if they have been discontinued or if this anywhere that i can get them...they are for my mum who would like to put a couple on my dad's grave, and so i would really like to find them and if anyone could help i would be so grateful...i've seen the ones qvc have got online but they have a little light in them and i am a bit worried that the light would attract people who might want to vandalise the grave at night which obviously would be worse than not putting anything up. if anyone has any ideas how to get hold of them please let me know!

thank-you for your help everyone!!! siren - that is great...but it has lights on which i am trying to avoid. i am not sure why - i am pretty sure that they are only offer a soft glow but in my head i keep seeing it as a huge neon light!

mrs. james - excellent suggestion..thank-you sooo much xx

thank-you for your help everyone!!! siren - that is great...but it has lights on which i am trying to avoid. i am not sure why - i am pretty sure that they are only offer a soft glow but in my head i keep seeing it as a huge neon light!

mrs. james - excellent suggestion..thank-you sooo much xx

Ahhh yes, that will teach me for not reading the post properly :8:

If there is nothing you can find that is suitable, there's always the option of covering the light sensor so the batteries don't charge

hi siren! that is a great idea! no worries - i was really rambly in the post so thanks for posting a reply...very much appreciated!!!

I know the ones you mean too. I've had a few of these shoved into flower pots around the garden for the last few years. I have Butterfly ones and Sunflower ones and Bee ones-I got some in my local gardening store and the others in nick nack type shops.

The only thing is I think it might be a bit late in the year now for shops to have them in stock. I think I have found them in Spring/early Summer/Easter time.

But you never know :1: Somebody's sure to come along now and say they know where to find them :1: :1: Fingers crossed :1:

B

Last edited:
Hi Biddie!
Thanks so much! That is great...if I have to wait a few months, I will do, but it is worth knowing I should wait around for a bit, so thank-you!!!

Latest posts

Back