Zhuzh Blockbuster Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Hi forumites, just wondered if anyone got the Zhuzh when it was on special offer last month? It was 500ml refill bottle and 2x 200ml bottles for offer price of £28.85 ish with free p&p! I never got mine because Ideal World cocked up my delivery and by the time I'd tried to sort it, it was no longer available so was refunded. It's now on Blockbuster deal at £29.99 for 500ml refill bottle plus £1 p&p, and £20 for 2x 200ml bottles plus p&p!!!! Do they think we're stupid enough to pay almost double the price for the same products merely 3 weeks later - especially as they were supposed to be sold out? If it wasn't going to cost me a fortune to ring their customer care line, I'd call and demand they replace my original order for the original price seeing as they do actually have the stock, but trying to explain the problem to someone who barely speaks English just isn't worth the bother and expense. The only problem is I can't buy it anywhere else as it's exclusive to them. I'm not a happy bunny because I really wanted this product as I purchased it last year and was very pleased with it but will not pay twice the price when they're trying to convince us it's a deal price! NOT.

I Think the offer you were referring to was around the 6th of April and the deal was:

Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator Home and Away Trio inc Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator 200ml, Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator 500ml Refill and Zhuzhette! Tan Accelerator 100ml
and the price was £28.45. I received mine later the same week.

The items can be ordered directly from Zhuzh - but to be honest there isn't a lot in price 2 x 200 ml would be £31.98 and the refill £29.99 plus p&p.

I might be wrong but stand corrected if I am, I think the offer in April may have been part of Ideals birthday celebrations so may explain the heavy discount.

Hi there

I normally post in the QVC threads, but have just been watching IW for a change. The Zhuzh tan accelerator triple pack has just been on air with the ludicrous Peter Simon and his innuendos. Price is £28.48 with £2.99 p&p. It looks like the best value tan accelerator pack in this range.

I've heard good things about this product - is this better than any of the other tan accelerators that are available?

I'm tempted to buy, as I'm really not a sun worshipper, but would like a bit of colour on the hard-to-tan areas, and it is claimed to activate without sunshine, just in normal daylight. Is it good value, and worth purchasing?

I don't actively sunbathe but tend to use a quick spritz of this during the summer months, after showering. It goes on quickly and isn't too greasy and I now associate the Zhuzh scent with summer. (It's not a strong scent I hasten to add and isn't too feminine to put off men from using it too. I hope that helps. I've been using it since Steve Whatley first launched it on IW, which must be quite a few years.

edit: Gracious it'll be 10 years this November since he died!

Hi MayMorgan, This triple offer of Zhuzh is the same price as this time last year (see date of earlier post) so I reckon it's one of the best deals you're gonna get as the p&p is usually £5.99 as well. I got it a few weeks ago for same price but with £1 p&p on weekend blockbuster for a friend I've converted to it. At this price I would give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I use mine as a daily moisturiser as well as when the weathers bright or sunny and I can honestly say it works, the best product I've ever used and I've been using it for a couple of years now. I buy it every time it's on special deals like this one to keep a constant supply. Go on get some and let us all know what you think of it.
Regards TopazTrish

Think I'll give this a whirl then... there was no way I was going to buy during Peter Simon's presentation hour. I thought the guest coped with his behaviour fairly well - looked politely incredulous a few times.

But I'll let the product speak for itself - thanks! :mysmilie_59:

Oh and don't believe the 'You can't refill the Zhuzhette 100ml size' bull either, because you can and I have. Not much point having what they term as a Travel size if you can't refill it, though I smell a sales ploy I think !!

It's apparently winging its way towards me. I'm not hoping for miracles, but I'm hoping it will live up to at least some of the hype. It looks easy to use, that's for sure.

I bought this set a couple of weeks ago too, have not used it much I admit but I like it so far, easy to use and a nice smell, and I don't seem to look quite as pale as I normally do :sun:, hope you like yours

Oh and don't believe the 'You can't refill the Zhuzhette 100ml size' bull either, because you can and I have. Not much point having what they term as a Travel size if you can't refill it, though I smell a sales ploy I think !!

Mine's arrived, and the Zhuzhette looks difficult to take apart to refill - it's not got the same kind of top as the 200ml standard size. I wouldn't want to wreck it! I suppose, I could probably just decant into one of those travel spray bottles you can get if that happened.

It's on Deal of the Day today at £22.99 plus £4.99 P&P.
Have you ladies had good results with it so far?
I've never used it and I'm interested in the concept and it seems a good deal.

I've used it for years, I first bought it when lovely Steve Whatley was on Ideal World (in the good old days when the presenters were fun and it was entertaining to watch... remember Pitkin in Ellis' Beanie hours.... my daughter loved it.... but I digress..... lol).
Don't be put off by the Zhuzh tacky packaging because it is a quality product - it's a good moisturiser, and my skin (which just goes red in the sun without it) develops a lovely summer colour when I use it.
Primark sell little packs of 4 travel bottles including a spray bottle for £1 to decant into for holidays :)

Last edited:

How do you get in to it to refill it?

First tried this last year, when I had to move to the states for a few months for work, sick of either looking like a milk bottle or a burns victim, I decided to try it with a 20+ SPF, and it works, even the first day left a tan line where my watch was.

How do you get in to it to refill it?

I used both thumbs to push upwards from the bottom of the black housing that contains the spray nozzle,
It needed a little bit of force to do it, but came off nicely and clicked back in place once it had been refilled.

Though as others have said the Travel bottles from the 99p store are a good alternative,if you don't want to risk it but I have refilled about 3 times without issue.

This Is a brilliant product, a classic example that dearest, like Decleor and Gatineau, isn't always best. Off topic I ordered a Tefal Actifry dual layer two in one, from IW Tuesday night and it was delivered this morning, it was a really good price too, wouldn't use anything other than an Actifry, so credit were credits due.

How do I find out in advance when Zhuzh is a pick of the day?

If you check the Tv listings and it's on at 9pm, that'll be it, sometimes you can see it that day on the website, they also have offers on at different times, that's when I stock up. This has got to be one of the best products, if not thee best I've ever used. The Tan Lock and Save is a beautiful dry oil and this I'd wholeheartedly recommend to anyone. The Tan Accelerator is brilliant, lovely and moisturising too, you don't have to spray it on hours before you go out and it works in any natural light. I only started using it four years ago, my only problem is I never started using it sooner.

This Is a brilliant product, a classic example that dearest, like Decleor and Gatineau, isn't always best. Off topic I ordered a Tefal Actifry dual layer two in one, from IW Tuesday night and it was delivered this morning, it was a really good price too, wouldn't use anything other than an Actifry, so credit were credits due.

Coming up to two years later (two years!! :mysmilie_13:) and I've got to say, although the Tefal one was brilliant, the Tower one is even better still, I got this after the Tefal broke. Again a classic case of dearer isn't necessarily better. :mysmilie_14:

If you check the Tv listings and it's on at 9pm, that'll be it, sometimes you can see it that day on the website, they also have offers on at different times, that's when I stock up. This has got to be one of the best products, if not thee best I've ever used. The Tan Lock and Save is a beautiful dry oil and this I'd wholeheartedly recommend to anyone. The Tan Accelerator is brilliant, lovely and moisturising too, you don't have to spray it on hours before you go out and it works in any natural light. I only started using it four years ago, my only problem is I never started using it sooner.
Thank you shopperholic, I shall be keeping an eye on the TV schedule, just need to remember to do this as I'm not a regular shopper in IW. I thought there could be a way of finding out in advance, put it in my diary, and then check in and see what the offer is on the day.

Latest posts

Back