Lisa Brash joins The Outlet Channel Presenting Team!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

O

outletchannel

Guest Shopper
We are pleased to announce that Lisa Brash formally of Bid TV & Price Drop TV will be joining our presenting team in time for our launch and will be presenting our very first broadcast to air!

I'm sure you'll all agree its great that Lisa is going to be back on our screens!

We are pleased to announce that Lisa Brash formally of Bid TV & Price Drop TV will be joining our presenting team in time for our launch and will be presenting our very first broadcast to air!

I'm sure you'll all agree its great that Lisa is going to be back on our screens!

Can't wait to be part of the launch, I'm very excited and seen a few of the products they are great, I know you guys will love them, and for all you who don't like me at least you will love the products lol, on a serious note I really can't wait :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

Hopefully will be more than a one off and will be regular if we can get you guys behind the channel and get it successful I don't see why not, I'm honoured to be part of something at the start and after taking on board of what you guys like and dislike over the last nine years hopefully it will be something that you guys can't live without xxxx

Hopefully will be more than a one off and will be regular if we can get you guys behind the channel and get it successful I don't see why not, I'm honoured to be part of something at the start and after taking on board of what you guys like and dislike over the last nine years hopefully it will be something that you guys can't live without xxxx

Well unfortunately I do not have Sky but here's hoping it can be expanded, there is a market out there for a channel that sells AND entertains.

Latest posts

Back