Who next?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
So we know there have been old bid presenters poping up in new places such as Peter Simon on Gems, Lisa going to appear on The Outlet Channel...now Peter Sherlock will be joining the team too!

So we know there have been old bid presenters poping up in new places such as Peter Simon on Gems, Lisa going to appear on The Outlet Channel...now Peter Sherlock will be joining the team too!

I reckon Gems TV will go into voluntary liquidation by 2016 and have 478 ASA complaints against them.

The Outlet Channel will be bank rolled until 2018 when Lisa suggests to the production team that they should offload some Kinkade portraits.

Ideal World will float on the stock exchange next year with Rosa Benini & Yonananas

:mysmilie_47:

p.s. I don't think it'll be long until Sally Flapjack gets a job somewhere telly related - she's trying it solo at the moment (with her website) but unless her boyfriend is the King of Cuba and owns a local oil well she might as well go to the local job centre asap.

Peter Sherlock will also be appearing on German shopping channel 123.tv as their beauty expert - he's announced on Facebook. (he must speak German?).

Peter Sherlock will also be appearing on German shopping channel 123.tv as their beauty expert - he's announced on Facebook. (he must speak German?).

This really is an uber downmarket channel which sells the ghastly 'Jean Pierre Sand' paintstripper fragrances.

So it's a Busman's Holiday for Schlocko, nobody can shill rank reeks like him. He'll do well i'm sure.

Seriously, whoever is doing the hiring have absolutely not a clue - perhaps people who work in the shopping telly industry don't actually watch the output from other channels? :grin:

The whole thing is frightening.

Latest posts

Back