Rob Locke ex QVC Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There have probably been a few of us in situations we don't like and that we don't deem fair, but we also probably took on any old job to keep going and worked our way through, without pleading poverty in such a sophisticated way that it makes uncomfortable reading and raises more questions than it intends. Rob, take responsibility for your choices and support your son so that he can be proud of you. It's not a case of being a "bad person" in the sense that he's committed a crime or stuck knives in backs, but he needs to man up, look for a job and stop whingeing. Only when he's done this and is still having a hard time will he get my sympathy.

it's time he got over himself and got a proper job and if it's true and he has got his son then he should start thinking of him instead of himself. I find the whole thing rather bizarre and very hard to believe.

I went onto Debbie's fb page, and saw that she had put a link to the donations page. I know she wasn't asking us to help but, let her do what she wants with her money, I think she should have distanced herself from the whole fiasco. I wouldn't have thought the Q would have been too happy, either.

I went onto Debbie's fb page, and saw that she had put a link to the donations page. I know she wasn't asking us to help but, let her do what she wants with her money, I think she should have distanced herself from the whole fiasco. I wouldn't have thought the Q would have been too happy, either.
If it's her personal page, and she isn't doing anything horrible, illegal or just plain wrong, I'm not sure QVC would have anything to say or do about it?

If it's her personal page, and she isn't doing anything horrible, illegal or just plain wrong, I'm not sure QVC would have anything to say or do about it?

I know my employers issued us all with an agreement to sign, that we would not mention the company on social media. Whilst Debbie has not made any reference to the Q, this would not stop it from expressing it's displeasure. Legally, of course she has done nothing wrong.

She has mentioned him on her latest QVC blog!

Latest posts

Back