Schlock and Sal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
May 2nd.........

Scrub that ^^

Things seem to have changed and I take it the above delightful duo aint happening. Schlock is going to be a beauty expert in Germany and he doesn't speak German. He's also going to Italy and France though and I think he'll be ok there as he's fluent.

Seems Sal is left to go it alone with her online 'Boutique' which opened its doors a little earlier today I think.

They were so excited about it too, so was I :wonder:

May 2nd.........

Scrub that ^^

Things seem to have changed and I take it the above delightful duo aint happening. Schlock is going to be a beauty expert in Germany and he doesn't speak German. He's also going to Italy and France though and I think he'll be ok there as he's fluent.

Seems Sal is left to go it alone with her online 'Boutique' which opened its doors a little earlier today I think.

They were so excited about it too, so was I :wonder:

This is certainly a disappointing development, I was confident their plans would come to fruition.

But Schlockins should blossom on his German channel, you'll see they have a positive array of high end fragrances.

http://beauty-wellness.1-2-3.tv/Parfum/

Oh not the bliddy Argan oil, is he taking a few suitcases of the stuff over? :mysmilie_19:

Maybe Momma. If that is indeed the channel he's going to then all I can say is that he's found the perfect home, he really has.

It actually looks uncannily like Bid TV, sheer tatt :mysmilie_59:

I'm pretty sure I saw that argan oil shampoo/conditioner in the 99p store last week

Latest posts

Back