Sansa Furze

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Satis

Registered Shopper
Mine arrived today and I've been playing with it all morning.

Started with the usual panic -- 'they must have sent me a faulty one' when I couldn't access menus, but finally calmed down a bit and got it to work.

I love it! I've only ever had a cheap MP3 player before -- well, cheaper than this. It looks gorgeous -- I got the red one -- and the sound is excellent. It's so neat and tidy and light. I'm not wearing anything with pockets, so I've been carrying it around in my bra.

Only bad thing is that transferring my music collection has reminded me what awful taste I have in music!

Mine arrived today and I've been playing with it all morning.

Started with the usual panic -- 'they must have sent me a faulty one' when I couldn't access menus, but finally calmed down a bit and got it to work.

I love it! I've only ever had a cheap MP3 player before -- well, cheaper than this. It looks gorgeous -- I got the red one -- and the sound is excellent. It's so neat and tidy and light. I'm not wearing anything with pockets, so I've been carrying it around in my bra.

Only bad thing is that transferring my music collection has reminded me what awful taste I have in music!

For a second there, I thought I needed an intravenous feed of alcohol. Then I realised you weren't SupercoolWillow. :D:D:D

Glad you are pleased with your purchase:1:

Sandisk do make decent mp3 players,you usually get a lot of features for your money.

Glad to know also that I am not the only one who wanders about the house with her mp3 in her bra!!!:54::8:

Latest posts

Back