Peter Simon.... Bids loss and Gems gain? you decide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please click the link and watch the wonderous Peter Simon trying to bring Gemporia to its knees....
I'll be very surprised if he's kept on....
http://youtu.be/BPXw1vJdL_I
He'll be kept on if he moves stock and avoids the ASA.
His new bosses won't care about how crass and revolting he is if he's making money for them , although I bet they've told him 'Any trouble with the ASA and you're out!'.

Presumably the likes of him and Mike Mason are able to shift stock (despite their behaviour). It's surely the only reason why other shopping channels would have taken them on so quickly.

They bang on about how they all have to have certain qualifications to be on gems

yet peter simon is only qualified in spouting rubbish and non sentences.

They bang on about how they all have to have certain qualifications to be on gems

yet peter simon is only qualified in spouting rubbish and non sentences.

On his first night he said he'll have to do exams too.

So that's settled then, if he said that it must be fact :mysmilie_17:

I liked his socks, and he looks younger ? plastic surgery ?

I think he looks well. It's been discussed on here before whether or not he's had something done around his eyes but personally nothing suggests he's had anything done recently. Maybe it's just that the break from Bid did him the world of good?

But as for the cycling clips? How strange, apparently he's very careful with his money so maybe he had holes in his pockets and he didn't want to lose any change :mysmilie_59:

According to Digital Spy and Wikipedia Peter Simon has left Gems TV.

I think someone on here said previously, Peter was only on a short term contract? I expect there were problems on the way from the ASA?
Not sure if he will find his way back to selly telly from here - but anyhoo, stranger things have happened.

Latest posts

Back