Oh Dear Mr Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Peter Sherlock is going crazy over a new line of serums from a company called 'Gold Serums'. On his facebook page he says, quote 'I wonder if I shamelessly promote www.goldserums.com THEN WILL THEY GIVE ME BITS????? I can but try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Well Peter, I think there a good chance you'll get your wish because having done a bit of digging around it appears, surprise surprise, that they might be part of the same crew as SKIN PHARMACY & SKIN CHEMISTS. That very familiar address of 37 Kenver Avenue, London, N12 0PG, United Kingdom pops up yet again, the same address for Ethical Skincare Ltd who regular forumites will know run Skin Pharmacy & Skin Chemists (the company that Sherlock promotes).

Disingenuous? You decide :mysmilie_59:

Shyster. :down::down:

Selling more crap at vastly inflated prices. Peter get a flippin' proper job instead of ripping people off pretending to be a beauty expert. You have gone right down in my estimation.

Shyster. :down::down:

Selling more crap at vastly inflated prices. Peter get a flippin' proper job instead of ripping people off pretending to be a beauty expert. You have gone right down in my estimation.

Excuse me Mr Greg but I think you'll find that he is a 'world renowned fragrance connoisseur'*

*according to the website that is touting his turps anyway

Wirral - you would make a great investigative journalist!

I think Shyster Sherlock should now get an asbo banning him from the Wirral!:mysmilie_51:

Excuse me Mr Greg but I think you'll find that he is a 'world renowned fragrance connoisseur'*

*according to the website that is touting his turps anyway

Aw purlease, Mr. Wirral. :sun:

Latest posts

Back