Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Default The Outlet Advertiser (Channel) - that lasted long...

Posted on their Facebook page:

We have withdrawn our footage of Lisa from the air whilst we work on a new exciting format for The Outlet Channel. In the meantime Peter McDermott will be on air with gardening essentials. Its a decision that has only just been made. We are working on an exciting format that will set us apart from others out there. We have no date as of yet.
      Oh yes, that sounds like an outfit who had 19 people on the phone ordering at one single point and took over 200 calls in their first hour on air.

A great move that will no doubt inspire confidence in viewers...

Poor Lisa Brash, I wonder if she was even paid for her recording day or led on with the promise of regular work to come.

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

TV Scehdule page on their website:

We're currently broadcasting Gardening Essentials until further notice. The Outlet Channel will be back on your screens shortly with a revised format and revised schedule of presenters! So please stay tuned as we can't wait for you to see what exciting things we have in store!

So in other words it hasn't worked out and we won't be back but can't admit it because we are embarrassed ;)

› See More: The Outlet Advertiser (Channel) - that lasted long...

shopatdrop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shig View Post
      Looks like he's had quite a few failed businesses
      http://companycheck.co.uk/director/9...MR-ROSS-WALLIS

Sorry if this has been posted before
      He appears here too:
      http://companycheck.co.uk/director/916603276

http://www.wallisretail.co.uk

Oddly the file name for The Outlet Channel logo is "jewellerychannel.png" ....Really Ross?

5.    Sponsored Link

shopatdrop Guest

How strange, on the contact page of his portfolio website, there is a facebook link which tells a different story...

https://www.facebook.com/jewelleryoutlettv

So was this channel going to be called Jewellery Outlet TV?

7.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

The fantasy that was Jewellery Outlet TV...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10014795_10202034491838501_1711200026_o.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	10480

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1781930_10201917416231684_288590868_n.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	10481

The Outlet website has been taken down and customer complaints are appearing on the Facebook...

9.    Price Crash TV

shopatdrop Guest

I think the facebook page has been disabled now. Doesn't look like it has been deleted yet as there is not an error message, just redirects to the facebook home page. When a page gets deleted you usually see an error page. Guess maybe they don't want any more feedback from the public.

11.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising