Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default My decision to remove myself from the outlet channel

I have for reasons, decided not to be involved with the above channel, however I wish it all the success in the world and really hope they make it work.......lisa b xxxxxx

› See More: My decision to remove myself from the outlet channel

Post Thanks / Like

All the best in whatever your next project is Lisa :) how about a channel dedicated to potato coking called Mash with Brash?

PJ
      Likes UkSki liked this post

Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Wish you luck Lisa.
      Flying Pigs

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

wishing you all the best of luck Lisa
      STAR IN THE HOOD

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Well what they hell is all this about then?

Maybe it's time for shopping tv channels to quietly close as it seems you don't know what is going on from one day to another.

Seriously can no one just put on a decent channel without all this kerfuffle.

9.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

shopatdrop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Brash View Post
      I have for reasons, decided not to be involved with the above channel, however I wish it all the success in the world and really hope they make it work.......lisa b xxxxxx
      Thank you Lisa, I have the greatest of respect for you for being honest about that. I know there is quite a lot of negativity out there about shopping channels in general following the demise of Sit Up, but I don't think I will be alone in wishing you all the best for the future. Stick around on the forum, I can only speak for myself here, but you have my full support.

11.    Advertisment

shopatdrop Guest

I just want to add my sincere apologies too...

When Ross commented that his team were becoming downbeat regarding comments posted about the channel on this forum, I was immediately concerned that he meant presenters, including yourself Lisa, rather than people behind the scenes.

I really hope that I didn't contribute to your decision to go, because I can honestly say, you weren't the problem with the channel Lisa, you did a great job.

I echo your thoughts on wishing them well though, hopefully they will wipe the slate clean and try again with impressive results.

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

What did they want "it's wonderful, everything is perfect, you are onto a winner", no business can survive if it doesn't take the criticism, Bid fell because the owners didn't listen to the viewers and buyers.

In one of my first posts of the outlet channel I said "you have to listen to the viewers" you cannot go around ignoring the comments that were made, I remember a few years ago a manager saying to us at work "I want to hear no bad things about the business" if that is the way you run your business then you are lucky to still have one Ross.

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopatdrop View Post
      Thank you Lisa, I have the greatest of respect for you for being honest about that. I know there is quite a lot of negativity out there about shopping channels in general following the demise of Sit Up, but I don't think I will be alone in wishing you all the best for the future. Stick around on the forum, I can only speak for myself here, but you have my full support.
      That's really sweet thank you so much it really does mean lots xxxx

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopatdrop View Post
      I just want to add my sincere apologies too...

When Ross commented that his team were becoming downbeat regarding comments posted about the channel on this forum, I was immediately concerned that he meant presenters, including yourself Lisa, rather than people behind the scenes.

I really hope that I didn't contribute to your decision to go, because I can honestly say, you weren't the problem with the channel Lisa, you did a great job.

I echo your thoughts on wishing them well though, hopefully they will wipe the slate clean and try again with impressive results.

Bless you Hun, I do really listen to what you guys think and your opinions believe it or not do have a huge impact, when I come back to shopping channels I want it to be the best of the best, nothing against the channel itself as it really does have vision but I need live interaction with you guys on a show (I know some hate that lol) but it's just who I am. Xxxxx

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising