My decision to remove myself from the outlet channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa Brash

Registered Shopper
I have for reasons, decided not to be involved with the above channel, however I wish it all the success in the world and really hope they make it work.......lisa b xxxxxx

All the best in whatever your next project is Lisa :) how about a channel dedicated to potato coking called Mash with Brash?

PJ

Well what they hell is all this about then?

Maybe it's time for shopping tv channels to quietly close as it seems you don't know what is going on from one day to another.

Seriously can no one just put on a decent channel without all this kerfuffle.

I have for reasons, decided not to be involved with the above channel, however I wish it all the success in the world and really hope they make it work.......lisa b xxxxxx

Thank you Lisa, I have the greatest of respect for you for being honest about that. I know there is quite a lot of negativity out there about shopping channels in general following the demise of Sit Up, but I don't think I will be alone in wishing you all the best for the future. Stick around on the forum, I can only speak for myself here, but you have my full support.

I just want to add my sincere apologies too...

When Ross commented that his team were becoming downbeat regarding comments posted about the channel on this forum, I was immediately concerned that he meant presenters, including yourself Lisa, rather than people behind the scenes.

I really hope that I didn't contribute to your decision to go, because I can honestly say, you weren't the problem with the channel Lisa, you did a great job.

I echo your thoughts on wishing them well though, hopefully they will wipe the slate clean and try again with impressive results.

What did they want "it's wonderful, everything is perfect, you are onto a winner", no business can survive if it doesn't take the criticism, Bid fell because the owners didn't listen to the viewers and buyers.

In one of my first posts of the outlet channel I said "you have to listen to the viewers" you cannot go around ignoring the comments that were made, I remember a few years ago a manager saying to us at work "I want to hear no bad things about the business" if that is the way you run your business then you are lucky to still have one Ross.

Thank you Lisa, I have the greatest of respect for you for being honest about that. I know there is quite a lot of negativity out there about shopping channels in general following the demise of Sit Up, but I don't think I will be alone in wishing you all the best for the future. Stick around on the forum, I can only speak for myself here, but you have my full support.

That's really sweet thank you so much it really does mean lots xxxx

I just want to add my sincere apologies too...

When Ross commented that his team were becoming downbeat regarding comments posted about the channel on this forum, I was immediately concerned that he meant presenters, including yourself Lisa, rather than people behind the scenes.

I really hope that I didn't contribute to your decision to go, because I can honestly say, you weren't the problem with the channel Lisa, you did a great job.

I echo your thoughts on wishing them well though, hopefully they will wipe the slate clean and try again with impressive results.

Bless you Hun, I do really listen to what you guys think and your opinions believe it or not do have a huge impact, when I come back to shopping channels I want it to be the best of the best, nothing against the channel itself as it really does have vision but I need live interaction with you guys on a show (I know some hate that lol) but it's just who I am. Xxxxx

Sorry to see you go from this channel, Lisa but I think you should set your goals higher, I really do. You have a really nice personality and I am sure you will go far xxx

My decision to remove myself from the outlet channel

I know I'm a bit slow but there don't appear to be an outlet channel anymore, just one forgettable hour....:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back