Whats happening to Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Inspiration

Registered Shopper
I noted this morning that the 8am until 1.00 show was not on Freeview. The test card stated 8 -11, but this changed later to read 1 - 11. Is the show on Freeview now shortened? Did they tell anybody. Even their own website still says Freeview 8 - 11. Jerrilee who came on at 1.00 did not mention anything. Is this permanent or just short term???

They did put on screen last week that as from the 16th they will be on Freeview from 1-11. But if you happened to be watching when they weren't showing the new time, no one would know, as you rightly say none of the presenters have said anything, as far as I'm aware. I also saw this morning the test card showing 8-11, which as you say, later changed. As to if it is permanent or not, who knows? Perhaps they don't know themselves! Rocks&Co seem to be a bit of a shambles lately, quite sad to see. Without John Scott, this channel would sink without trace IMHO.

I noted this morning that the 8am until 1.00 show was not on Freeview. The test card stated 8 -11, but this changed later to read 1 - 11. Is the show on Freeview now shortened? Did they tell anybody. Even their own website still says Freeview 8 - 11. Jerrilee who came on at 1.00 did not mention anything. Is this permanent or just short term???

Apparently, this was for a trial period only. I have suggested that they change all their website details to reflect this. Very unimpressed that they hadn't put anything on there to inform people what was happening.

'Managing Director' Andrew 'Jabba' Jablonski and 'Call Centre Manager 'Michelle Duggins' are two of the most incompetent people I've ever come across. Not one person in that company has any respect for them.

Axe to grind? Maybe... but I've just been given legal clearance to disclose my 'Secrets of Rocks and Co' story - Coming soon :D

'Managing Director' Andrew 'Jabba' Jablonski and 'Call Centre Manager 'Michelle Duggins' are two of the most incompetent people I've ever come across. Not one person in that company has any respect for them.

Axe to grind? Maybe... but I've just been given legal clearance to disclose my 'Secrets of Rocks and Co' story - Coming soon :D

Its been over a week, are you shy?? Come on spill the beans!!

Latest posts

Back