Joseph Esposito Snuggie Earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
These arrived this morning and they are the worst earrings I have ever seen in my life! they are absolutely dangerous. they are so small and swing round in the ear, but that is not my point. because they are so tiny the fastening is also tiny, and I should have known better than to put them in my ears, but I did, and it has taken me an entire morning to get them out again. I have inflamed ear lobes, broken nails and sore fingers and had to use a scissors to lever them open.

When I first went to the QVC website there were a couple of reviews, one not good and one average, but it did not allow me to post. just been back there and the reviews are gone.

I shall be taking this up with CS, these things are a real danger unless your earlobes are wafer thing, in which they would probably still swi ng round.

These arrived this morning and they are the worst earrings I have ever seen in my life! they are absolutely dangerous. they are so small and swing round in the ear, but that is not my point. because they are so tiny the fastening is also tiny, and I should have known better than to put them in my ears, but I did, and it has taken me an entire morning to get them out again. I have inflamed ear lobes, broken nails and sore fingers and had to use a scissors to lever them open.

When I first went to the QVC website there were a couple of reviews, one not good and one average, but it did not allow me to post. just been back there and the reviews are gone.

I shall be taking this up with CS, these things are a real danger unless your earlobes are wafer thing, in which they would probably still swi ng round.

Are these the ones Ruthmay? http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.691024. If you try and look at items via 'My Account' the reviews will not show up. Type the number into the search bar as normal and you will have the opportunity to leave a review. I agree, the reviews already there aren't good.

ooh, I have had earrings like that when they are so tight and fiddly it really hurts to remove them.

A couple of years ago, I bought some diamond dangly earrings from Argos. Very nice until I tried to remove them. Couldn't budge the butterfly and the more I tried, the more my ear started to swell. I ended up wearing them for about 3 days until my daughter called round and managed to remove them and even she struggled.:whistle:

That's good to know, I have them on cheque hold. I did think they looked a bit off balance so didn't put the order through.

What a shame, they are so pretty. I was looking at them with my little neice in mind - she had her ears pierced for her birthday, but they were on waitlist so I didn't bother. Glad I didn't now.

How awful for you

They look lovely,Ruthmay but what a shame they're so carp :43:

they are actually very pretty, but so tiny, and even if you did not risk blood clots with trying to remove them, the back is so thin and light, they would always swing forward so you cannot see the flower as it finishes up under the ear. believe me, I had them on al morning and could not get them off. my ear lobes are so inflamed I will not be able to wear any earrings for some time. a first for me, never go anywhere without.

have written to cs and asked for compensation. lol

hope it gets passed on to Mr Esposito.

Breath not actually being held.

Latest posts

Back