Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Katie

Registered Shopper
Ooo spotted a Lulu Guinness tsv.. No more EZ pay on my other tsv so this will be tempting! :mysmilie_59:! Wonder what it will be! Hopefully as lovely as the previous one :mysmilie_14:

Ooo spotted a Lulu Guinness tsv.. No more EZ pay on my other tsv so this will be tempting! :mysmilie_59:! Wonder what it will be! Hopefully as lovely as the previous one :mysmilie_14:

thank god I'm away that week hahahaha

I liked the last Tsv and wish in a way that I had gone for the mock croc franka they did last year, hope I don't like this one, as I have spent a bit lately on Q with the elemis/lola rose Tsv, can't wait to what this might be though :wonder:

Same here, too many tempting things so I'm hoping its a horrible bag! Hoping price will be about same (hopefully less) than the last tsv and in dusty blue and stone colours :mysmilie_59:

What was the last TSV, was it a Paula? I am hoping the new TSV is hideous as I have bought 3 (yes, 3!!) in the last month!! Two from her sale and one from the Bay, but it was an absolute bargain at £19!! Oh and I also bought a purse and an umbrella.....oh dear, please let this be hideous!! :mysmilie_50:

What was the last TSV, was it a Paula? I am hoping the new TSV is hideous as I have bought 3 (yes, 3!!) in the last month!! Two from her sale and one from the Bay, but it was an absolute bargain at £19!! Oh and I also bought a purse and an umbrella.....oh dear, please let this be hideous!! :mysmilie_50:

Yeah paula medium... Oh my word haha! If it's on sale then that's slightly better :mysmilie_59: ohhh I need a purse, was that in the sale? Fingers crossed for hideousness :mysmilie_17:

Hiya,

yes, I didnt buy the croc TSV, and regretted it.

Eventually bought one from Ebat at half the price and very pleased with it. Lovely bag.

Cheers,
Karen

Yeah paula medium... Oh my word haha! If it's on sale then that's slightly better :mysmilie_59: ohhh I need a purse, was that in the sale? Fingers crossed for hideousness :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha! No the purse was from the Bay. £160 odd on Q, £170 on LG and £69 on ebay (brand new in auction) :) Very happy bunny! Yes, I noticed the Paula in the final markdowns. It's a bargain! I'm done with Lulu...until next year! I won't be here for the xmas sale either, thankfully. Phew! :mysmilie_11:

Oh dear, oh dear, you lot!! What are you doing to me? I have FAR too many handbags by anyone's standards (except perhaps those people who claim to own over 1000 Kiplings!), but I've never owned a Lulu Guinness. I'm not a fan of what I call the "quirky" bags (with lips and pictures on) as I would just never use them, but got drawn in by the posts above about the current LG sale and now I'm obsessing over the mid Pollyanna. On the website, it mentions that the perspex (frame) is not as indestructible as it looks and could break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. Anyone got any experience of this (ie strength or otherwise of the perspex)?

I agree Andi, I prefer her more classic bags. I bought the small black nappa leather Nicola (even though it has the lips clasp it's not too quirky), the medium nylon Suzy (as a flight bag, perfect for my winter holiday! ) and the stone cross hatch wallet. I have never experienced a Pollyanna, but LG bags are the kind of bags you don't drop! Somehow, you just carry them differently, treasure them more, and be more precious with! Go for it I say - they're a bargain at the moment and you don't often get the 'classics' at these prices. Keep us posted ;-)

Ooh, also bought the red lips domed umbrella (£16!!) It is huge!!

I agree Andi, I prefer her more classic bags. I bought the small black nappa leather Nicola (even though it has the lips clasp it's not too quirky), the medium nylon Suzy (as a flight bag, perfect for my winter holiday! ) and the stone cross hatch wallet. I have never experienced a Pollyanna, but LG bags are the kind of bags you don't drop! Somehow, you just carry them differently, treasure them more, and be more precious with! Go for it I say - they're a bargain at the moment and you don't often get the 'classics' at these prices. Keep us posted ;-)

Ooh, also bought the red lips domed umbrella (£16!!) It is huge!!

Morning. Thanks for this.

I went for the Pollyanna! I am a sucker for a bargain and the prices on the LG website are unbelievable. The same bag in the House of Fraser sale is over £100 more.

Thanks for the advice and for making me feel better by admitting to having taken the plunge yourself. I agree about the lips clasp on the Nicola by the way - it is more of a brand badge here and you want people to know it's a Lulu Guinness bag.

I notice this morning the stock has changed slightly. Hope they are not adding back returns that are flawed in any way.

I have never purchased a LG bag cos I don't get along with crook of the arm bags but looked to see about purses/cosmetic bags etc for Christmas presents, however having to pay £15 p and p is a real swizz. IMO.

By the way wouldn't it annoy you to have paid £300 plus only to find it now for £125, I know it would take the shine off it for me.

£15 p&p? I thought it was one charge of £4.95? That doesn't sound good. I don't begrudge paying any amount postage to LG as they all come boxed, beautifully wrapped in tissue paper, with a little LG sticker fastening it, and every bit of the bag is covered for protection - even the tag!! I have a job getting the plastic off the handle rings!

My Suzy was out of stock. I had it in my basket for a few hours while I dithered then it went out of stock. I was gutted! I even rang them to check, and did the 'notify me when back in stock' thing. I checked the next couple of days and on the 3rd day it was in stock! I never got the email though. It doesn't look like a return, unless someone received it, decided they didn't like it and sent it straight bag, untouched.

I have noticed that their online customer service has gone downhill. I used to email them a query and hear back the same day, the next day at the latest. They also used to ring and follow up with an email. I had to cancel a bag (ordered the wrong Nicola initially!) When I rang I spoke to the Sales team, and they passed the message on. This has happened in the past, and where I have wanted to change my order etc, I always used to get a call and an email. Now I get nothing, I just kept checking my account and 4 days later it showed as cancelled.

I am sure that Sales/CS used to be in one of her stores. I always used to speak to the same lovely girl, who was very helpful. Now it seems like they have a mini call centre and warehouse elsewhere - I have noticed the return address is different. Guess these things happen the bigger a company becomes.

Anyway...! What colour Pollyanna did you go for Andik?!

it is £4.95 for all orders, I ordered this morning from the sale... i finally gave in and got the one i wanted at a really good price!!

it is £4.95 for all orders, I ordered this morning from the sale... i finally gave in and got the one i wanted at a really good price!!

£15 to NI. Acceptable on an expensive bag but a zipped cosmetic bag?. I don't know if they use a courier but if it is RM then there is no difference between Somerset, Newcastle, Glasgow orBelfast. As a principle I won't buy of someone who does this with a R M delivery as it is a pure con.

£15 to NI. Acceptable on an expensive bag but a zipped cosmetic bag?. I don't know if they use a courier but if it is RM then there is no difference between Somerset, Newcastle, Glasgow orBelfast. As a principle I won't buy of someone who does this with a R M delivery as it is a pure con.

well its delivered to me using DPD, i ordered this morning and got an email about an hour ago asking me to select my own delivery date - so i picked tuesday as its my next day off, such an amazing service!

Latest posts

Back