Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am!! Sorry I know I said I'd post when it arrived but i've had some sad news recently so I got distracted!!

I love daphne, she's gorgeous - I used her today for work and am the envy of everyone now!!! I'll admit I'm very tempted to use the 25% off to get the matching wallet.

Oh I am sorry to hear you've had bad news. Am glad, however, that Daphne has brought some light to your life! Ooh, do it!!

Oh boy, now I want a Daphne!

So, what colour are you going for Ellaaa?! ;-) I am still very tempted by the print but played it safe with black. Love all the shades, so difficult!

Editing to say that black and print are out of stock. Wow. Hope my sister managed to get the black that she wanted.

Last edited:
You know what? Even though I love the bags but will never own a Lulu Guinness handbag because I'd rather buy something else with the money*, I can just imagine all your excitement from reading these threads. If whatever you spend your money on makes you happy, then that's what it's all about. Keep your comments coming!

*congenital meanness

So this is a bit of a shocker but I've returned both TSV Pollyanna bags! I loved the colours (Red and Indigo) and the shape. The size is fine and the clasps weren't too stiff on mine...but. I just couldn't see myself carrying it so I can't justify keeping one, let alone two for that kind of money. I think it might be the lips. I do have a quilted purse and a small shoulder bag (I think it's a small Annabelle in black cherry) but on a bigger bag it's just not me.

One thing I did forget was the teabags!

It was the right decision though, I'm happy that I ordered but glad I realised in time.

It's surprisingly liberating! I still think it's a beautiful bag but it just didn't feel very "me" if you know what I mean. Maybe I'll treat myself in the January sales on the Lulu website!

i wear such casual clothes now so the ladylike lulu bags wont suit me. back in the 80's i dressed so differently but now its the smart casual with kipling bags attatched

Oh well done Akimbo!! I even sent the much sought after Daphne back after all that fuss! However, I managed to get my hands on a brand new black patent large Wanda (early tsv) that I have wanted for years. It's perfect as my every day work bag as I can fit folders in it. So, I am happy, despite all the faff!! I know what you mean about the lips. These put me off to start with, then I was swayed, but wasn't temepted to replace. Have even decided to keep nylon Suzy as it's a good flight bag. Oh Lulu gets us all in a pickle in one way or another doesn't she?!

Latest posts

Back