Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not sure if it will work, but lulu guinness just sent me a voucher code to get free P&P on her website... its YCJ14.
i used it to get another set of those pouches for a friend as a christmas gift (sorry for using the C word)

I'm slightly huffing with Lulu G about their slow service. I placed an order 2 weeks ago. It was only after I emailed to ask about the long delay that they replied to say 'sorry we're very busy, we'll try to get it to you soon.' The woman was very polite, but I expect better contact and delivery service.
More annoyingly, I got an email around 5pm today to say they posted my order today - at last - but someone needed to be in to sign for it between 9am and 5 30pm tomorrow! Too short notice to arrange time off work, so I'll need to drive 10 miles to pick it up from the depot on Saturday...
Think I will stick with QVC for Lulu Guinness, as I have been very lucky and usually get any bags in 2 - 3 days (and there's always easy pay!)

I have a patent purple Suzy for sale if any of u ladies are interested, never been used. Cant remember how to post a pic xx

I'm slightly huffing with Lulu G about their slow service. I placed an order 2 weeks ago. It was only after I emailed to ask about the long delay that they replied to say 'sorry we're very busy, we'll try to get it to you soon.' The woman was very polite, but I expect better contact and delivery service.
More annoyingly, I got an email around 5pm today to say they posted my order today - at last - but someone needed to be in to sign for it between 9am and 5 30pm tomorrow! Too short notice to arrange time off work, so I'll need to drive 10 miles to pick it up from the depot on Saturday...
Think I will stick with QVC for Lulu Guinness, as I have been very lucky and usually get any bags in 2 - 3 days (and there's always easy pay!)

Don't panic, you'll get an email from their logistics partner Seko Synergy which will allow you to alter the delivery date or have it delivered to a neighbour (or secure place like a porch) if you can't arrange a delivery to suit. I'd expect they always use a signed for service because most of their bags are £300ish at full price. I think I've had to sign for the QVC deliveries of LG bags for the same reason.

Don't panic, you'll get an email from their logistics partner Seko Synergy which will allow you to alter the delivery date or have it delivered to a neighbour (or secure place like a porch) if you can't arrange a delivery to suit. I'd expect they always use a signed for service because most of their bags are £300ish at full price. I think I've had to sign for the QVC deliveries of LG bags for the same reason.

You were right, thanks, I got a further email from Seko and was able to arrange for a later date, phew. I am glad they use such a service as the bags are expensive, just wish I had a received the email earlier and I could have worked something out for today - but Monday it is!
Can't wait to get the bag, just do not understand why it took them 2 weeks. While annoyed with them, I just got another email about the final days of their sale and I am struggling to resist the Hug and Hold clutch and the Annabelle... 70% off, I am weak...

You were right, thanks, I got a further email from Seko and was able to arrange for a later date, phew. I am glad they use such a service as the bags are expensive, just wish I had a received the email earlier and I could have worked something out for today - but Monday it is!
Can't wait to get the bag, just do not understand why it took them 2 weeks. While annoyed with them, I just got another email about the final days of their sale and I am struggling to resist the Hug and Hold clutch and the Annabelle... 70% off, I am weak...

Hug and hold is calling me too!! Argh!

CS has definitely declined in recent months.

I have a patent purple Suzy for sale if any of u ladies are interested, never been used. Cant remember how to post a pic xx

Do you have a price in mind? I can't remember if these were leather or pu - do you know, or does it say on the label?

Maybe that was bad luck ...but sounds bad on her part .....she needs to sort that out ...how rude....:mysmilie_10: You have spent a lot of money with them no doubt ....arrogance ...sorry I'm well known for not being a big fan anyway but this is not good enough for all you fans ...qvc or no qvc imho

Hi,

I ordered a cosmetic case yesterday with the free post code - thanks!

Got an email today, saying it will be delivered on Monday!

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

I ordered a cosmetic case yesterday with the free post code - thanks!

Got an email today, saying it will be delivered on Monday!

Cheers,
karen

oh which one? was it the lovely black and white striped one with the coloured circles on it?

Hiya,

no, after putting all 3 designs in and out out of my basket several times, I went for the lips one.

Cheers,
Karen

which one is the hug and hold?

It's the half black, half stone with the matching lips on the middle. What I would use it for though I don't know! May see if it fits A4 paper, then can use it as a kind of portfolio/folder.

The saga continues.. received my Lulu Guinness parcel today (after 2 weeks) I had ordered a bag and an umbrella.. got the umbrella, but no bag. On with customer service who are to call me back, but raging. Really want the bag but it was in the sale so I suspect I will just get a refund. Hoping not, booooooo

The saga continues.. received my Lulu Guinness parcel today (after 2 weeks) I had ordered a bag and an umbrella.. got the umbrella, but no bag. On with customer service who are to call me back, but raging. Really want the bag but it was in the sale so I suspect I will just get a refund. Hoping not, booooooo

Well I hope you get your refund quicker than me. I ordered a bag first week in july that came within a couple of days, so no complaint there. However it wasnt quite what I was expecting so returned the following day by tracked courier. I received my full refund today, but only after an email and 2 phone calls. Not good enough - she said they were busy sending out orders and so the refunds had just been left to do at a later date!!!! I waited for 4 weeks!

In the past I have not had these sorts of problems with Lulu Guinness, as I have ordered directly from their website quite a few times. Just seems that, this time, I am being very unlucky. I've still not been called back by customer service. Even though it was in the sale I did pay over £200 for the bag so I am getting annoyed as I feel I am being dismissed.

My cosmetic case arrived today - its lovely, much better than I thought it would be.

So very happy bunny :)

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back