Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Launched too early?

I ask the question as they seem to have launched with a smaller production selection than Ideal World with items repeating in only their second hour on air.

No mention of when they are live, appear to have no products which have been donated and only sloppy verbal mentions of how much money actually goes to charity.

And no matter what the cause is, dirty price comparisons are wrong... Guess Ladies Watch their selling for £149: Angeline mentions it is selling for £175 elsewhere (which it is at Freemans on credit), but fail to mention it is also available elsewhere at £127.

Oh and there is way too many name drops for Steve Bennett & Richard Branson...

› See More: Launched too early?

Post Thanks / Like

Are they broadcasting via Skype on a dial up internet? Seems very low quality picture.
      Calling all Mike Mason fans: Mikes autobiography "Hair today, gone tomorrow" will be exclusively sold on Bid soon. Written with his own crayons this is a warts and all tale of an electrician come good. The front artwork is done by Stephen Gayford and the audiobook is read by Sally Jaxx. You don't have to download it, just email her and she wil start reading it wherever she is, you will hear just fine.

3.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising