Don't you just love it when.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hi all ,

Don't you just love it when pay day coincides with events like the under £20 price crunch!!!!!

I have just spent £170 on Gems i'm in my element and will be sure to post pics of all my sparklies when they come :1:

I can't wait I want them all now!!

Wibbly:36:

Hi Wibblypig:1: what lovely items have you ordered? prices have seemed quite good over weekend think there has been a few bargains to have hope you like what you receive

Well done Wibblypig, I guess you were watching Lynn after midnight last night! They also had one previously or was it under £30 with Angeline?

You are right PandaBear, prices have been pretty good this weekend....I've seen at least a couple of my recent purchases (coloured diamonds set in silver bands) go for half what I paid a few weeks back! Grrrrr!

Not keen on the noisy siren though......:mysmilie_738.gif:

Well done Wibbly, can't wait to see all your sparklies!!!

:doggie:

Hi Wibblypig:1: what lovely items have you ordered? prices have seemed quite good over weekend think there has been a few bargains to have hope you like what you receive

I have bought a ratnakiri zirkon silver ring, iolite and white sapphire silver ring, 4ct rose de france amethyst pendant, amethyst and white topaz silver ring, black agate and amethyst pendant, swiss blue topaz and amethyst pendant and the one thing that wasn't in the £20 hour was a white gold 3 carat swiss blue topaz and diamond ring at £38 that I couldn't help but buy, it was lush!!.... not shopped with gems for over a year and now i'm back with a bang lol.

Wow Wibblypig think you really have got some bargains there, they all sound really fab well done on your bargains :1:

Look forward to seeing your goodies wibblypig. I got some fab pieces for £1 a piece when gems had their birthday week, go gems!

well for the 1st time in months i was tempted and only tuned in late last night and managed to get this ,,,
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UFR2098&menuselection=0

and this ...
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UZZ3321&menuselection=0

havent checked them out yet im debating who to give them to for christmas,but as i am now cutting down who am buying for this year i "might" not need them .

cant wait to see your purchases

THIS is what gems needs to get back on track and get its flagging ship back to sailing full force... it would certainly get me tuning in more often and buying again like a mad woman like i used to.:redfaced:

so give us more gems ...youve gone down well this weekend.:funny:

WOW Wibbly, what a way to go. I cannot wait to see what they look like, well done you.

Nich I cannot get your links to load, is it just me? what are they, OO I cannot wait to see them as well hahahaha

:1:Lady Darls links loading ok for me they are a ratanakiri zircon silver ring and morganite silver ring they both look fab well done gemsqueenangel

:1:Lady Darls links loading ok for me they are a ratanakiri zircon silver ring and morganite silver ring they both look fab well done gemsqueenangel

Thanks Panda, they're loading for me now, and very lovely they are too. That morganite looks a gorgeous colour.

OMG Glinda, you got that swiss blue topaz ring for just £1? :eek: OMG its beautiful.

Mind you the rest are lovely as well but that ring is soooooo me, I love it.

Very well done :1:

oh gawd i wish i had tuned in more now before last night i didnt see anything go for a £1...

blimey you lucky thing Glinda...
Darls will let u know what they are like if i do check them out ,just deciding who to give them to for xmas now.lol lol

Thank for putting the links on for me lady darls, i had no idea how to do it! The blue topaz is stunning, i must admit, even when i had it on order at £1 i still didn't quite believe it would actually be in my delivery! Was overjoyed when it arrived. They are all lovely items, i kept some, and gave some to my mum.
Gemstv are doing amazing deals lately, well done gems

Blinkin' 'eck Glinda what fab pieces for only £1. The Mozambique Garnet was an absolutely steal with 10 points of diamonds and I really love your FT pendant. I think maybe I should start watching Gems again! lol

WibblyPig - I hope everything is lovely and look forward to seeing some pictures :)

GemsQueenAngel - those look beautiful. Are you sure they're for Christmas pressies? :)

Glinda - WELL DONE! :) You must've had those phone lines buzzing :D

Latest posts

Back