QVC Disciplines Presenters For Mistakes?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius, I would like to give all of them, without exception, a good slap. Some more than others. You have heard of group hugs well I could do a group slap (oh dear that sounds a bit iffy)

Julius, I would like to give all of them, without exception, a good slap. Some more than others. You have heard of group hugs well I could do a group slap (oh dear that sounds a bit iffy)

Yes! Slap them all! Well maybe not Kathy Tayler. I quite like her. She's by far the least annoying out of all of them. Slap Alison Youn, Will Gowing and Jill Franks, like schlapppp!

I am just watching a Liz Earle presentation with Alison Young and she says to Caroline that she has just finished a two day ban, for saying or doing something wrong on a Friday night. These are old clips as we know, but this one doesn't look that old. I'm sure I've heard someone mention a one week ban in the past too. Ali said on this LE show that she is surprised they had her back after her slip up, and was shocked she only got another ban.

Does anyone know if this really does happen? If so, what do the presenters have to do to deserve it? I've heard some of them slip up with naughty words sometimes, but that's just accidental and inevitable with having to keep finding things to say. Surely they can't be punished so severely for that?

Yeah..They get waterboarded.

Well, i just think that all the presenters, in an effort to be funny, talk a load of tripe at times, particularly the female ones.

I remember one time AY saying, for example, that SBC was only ever for the beauty industry and could only be bought at various places in the industry, or where you'd go for beauty treatments, but not something that could be purchased in that other famous description ''the high street''.

What utter rubbish, I first purchased SBC in the 70s from a shop in my home town which sold herbal remedies and little unusual gifts, as well as beauty products, and I loved that little shop, they had the full SBC range - as it was at that time, before some of the newer additions.

So, I don't hold on tightly to all that Allie tells us.

I remember this from when I was a kid. Dynasty. I used to hate it as I would always be forced to watch it as my mother liked it. It had Joan Collins in it. There was a woman called Krystle who was always fighting with the Joan Collins character! It would be great to see that on air with Alison Young and Liz Earle!

Here's an excellent clip on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN-ut_5i_Bw

A slap deserves a ban but maybe if they make a false medical statement or say they are the only suppliers in the uk and they're not may also acquire a ban

Latest posts

Back