Studios and Warehouse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Hat happened to the studio and sets, also the warehouse? Did Bod own any of them? I wonder if the set is still there just not used or all taken down?

PJ

Hat happened to the studio and sets, also the warehouse? Did Bod own any of them? I wonder if the set is still there just not used or all taken down?

PJ

I expect the whole place is covered in rolling tumble weeds - and quietly in the background, the ghostly voices of the ex presenters still reverberating in the ex fun factory.

I expect the whole place is covered in rolling tumble weeds - and quietly in the background, the ghostly voices of the ex presenters still reverberating in the ex fun factory.

And the stench of Peter Sherlock. And his perfume too.

oh yes. ideal world seems to have taken most of them to it's bosom... in the form of ''guest experts''

I don't watch Ideal World often, but I did spot that beauty expert Paul, the one who never tired of telling us that he used to work for Bobby Brown. Haven't seen anyone else, apart from Mike as a main presenter. I will watch a bit more closely to see who I can spot!

I decided to look into this, one of those I'm bored moments, lets find something to do.

So, as expected, the former home of Sit-Up Ltd (the studio space and warehouse) is up for Let.

Letting Agent said:
Unit 11 Acton Park Estate, Acton, W3 7QE

lg_99771_635415282085790000.jpg

PROPERTY FEATURES

Size: 9832 to 20519 Sq Ft
Property type: Industrial
Property status: Under Offer

Last updated: 29 August 2014

High quality Industrial/Warehouse unit to let.
Option available to take the whole unit or split into 2 units.

Acton Park is located approximately 1 mile from the A40 (Western Avenue). Access to local amenities, Acton Central (Main Line), Acton Town (Underground Piccadilly line) stations and local bus routes are all within close proximity.

Specification
Access to the A40 (Western Avenue) and A406 (Gunnersbury Avenue / North Circular Road) provide links to both Central London, M40, M4 and M25 motorways
Access to local amenities
Acton Central (Main Line), Acton Town (Underground Piccadilly Line) stations and local bus routes are all within close proximity
A secure and well-managed estate with excellent frontage to The Vale (A4020)
24-hour access and use
24-hour manned security hut and CCTV
Varying clear heights up to 6.1m

Accommodation Grid sq ft sq m
11A Acton Park Total 9,832 913
11B Acton Park Total 10,687 993
11 A & B Acton Park
Combined Total 20,519 1,906

Just noticed that the listing mentions The Vale which, incidentally, was the home of Sit-Up Ltd for quite a few years before they moved into the new bigger studio space. They obviously didn't move very far!

Here's a photo of 179-181 The Vale, Acton, London

acton.jpg

Apparently William Hill bookies moved in soon after Sit-Up moved to their new studio space.

Just noticed that the listing mentions The Vale which, incidentally, was the home of Sit-Up Ltd for quite a few years before they moved into the new bigger studio space. They obviously didn't move very far! Here's a photo of 179-181 The Vale, Acton, London Apparently William Hill bookies moved in soon after Sit-Up moved to their new studio space.

Interesting finding thanks S@D

(Put @ else it sounds like I am calling you sad!!)

Hi guys. I'm new here so bear with me. Found this today a new company starting up at bid's Acton park address called leanforwardtv. all but 2 involved with this company are ex sit-up directors including Mr Kettle Seller himself Andy Hodgson. Web address is http://www.leanforwardtv.co.uk. I wonder if bid-tv is about to rise from the ashes?

Hi guys. I'm new here so bear with me. Found this today a new company starting up at bid's Acton park address called leanforwardtv. all but 2 involved with this company are ex sit-up directors including Mr Kettle Seller himself Andy Hodgson. Web address is http://www.leanforwardtv.co.uk. I wonder if bid-tv is about to rise from the ashes?

That's interesting, thanks for sharing this with us. We will have to see what comes of it. And welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back