Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV
    SKY CHANNEL 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/pricecrashcomp.png

Price Crash TV Sky Channel 677 have got a couple of their best selling Christmas decorations to give a way this weekend... worth over 100! An amazing outdoor climbing Santa rope light and a tinsel sleigh display.. 

No question to answer, all you have top do to enter is LIKE the Price Crash 677 page and SHARE the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Monday at 10am with guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas day!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone Call

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
      Maybe you want the presenters to wear hair shirts and flog themselves once they've finished turning all the lights and heating off? What's up with you people? Steve Bennett doesn't need to do this. How often do you hear about rich businessmen actually putting something back and helping genuinely poor people? Why is this something you feel you need to sneer at and criticise? Are you so bored now that Bid Tv has gone off air and you can't endlessly slag off poor old Peter Sherlock et al that you have to find another target for your venom?
      I'll not be mixed up with the bid tv forum bods thank you, and where's the venom?

My point is, it's so god damn awful at the moment - you'd never believe it was setup by the same person that ran Snatch It - it's not entertaining, it's not engaging, presenters have little or no product knowledge and most go on air without knowing how the channel works.

It's all very nice of presenters if they are still giving their time for free and the rest of the crew, but it's falls on deaths ears when you try to do it on the cheap and just rely on people being happy to put up with it because the profits go to charity, even though little is ever said in detail about the charity work, nor how much money is being raised.

At this rate, instead of Steve (has he got his OBE yet?) / TGGC subsidising this channel, they'd be much better donating the costs straight to charity.
      Likes shopperholic , PJ. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm sure Steve Bennett will take on board your constructive criticism about the production values of his channel. How much does the channel you work for do for charity? How much free time do you and your colleagues give to help desperately poor people? At this rate you'd be better off donating your free time to the local Oxfam shop than spending it on here slating people for actually doing charitable work.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a criticism, but a question - does anyone know why the picture is jumping about and the sound stuttering so frequently tonight?

Has the on-screen graphics computer run out of memory?

Post Thanks / Like

I think this channel is a great idea and venture.

I am not surprised to find that certain aspects are priced at a premium to cover the cost of the overall aim of the channel.

There is nothing to suggest that this is anything like bid.tv
      Likes Chad liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
      Maybe you want the presenters to wear hair shirts and flog themselves once they've finished turning all the lights and heating off? What's up with you people? Steve Bennett doesn't need to do this. How often do you hear about rich businessmen actually putting something back and helping genuinely poor people? Why is this something you feel you need to sneer at and criticise? Are you so bored now that Bid Tv has gone off air and you can't endlessly slag off poor old Peter Sherlock et al that you have to find another target for your venom?
      Calm down........Steve Bennett will be doing this to promote himself and his failing Gemporia business, great publicity for him. The stuff they selll is absolute rubbish. Why not do some campaigning off big company's for better things to sell, I'm sure they'd like the publicity too. Must add I only.flick on this channel now and again, the same shouty loud presenters that he has on his other channels turns me right off, but good luck to him.