Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Live Auction Preview

ADVERTISING

Surprised no one talking about today's live auction preview with Vicky Burton & Steve Bennett.

It revealed some tit bits:

Craig (Vicky's husband) is the MD of the channel, this combo do get around - they went off to setup Rocks & Co, then headed up Rocks TV and now onto Equal World.

They'll be live from next week - Monday to Friday from 5pm to 8pm.

Mix of rising auctions, falling auctions and fixed priced sales.

Lots of jewellery today that had apparently been donated by a viewer, other items they wouldn't play as they apparently need to achieve a certain price (over 100 for watches) which they obviously didn't think they'd achieve. Most auctions with a quantity of 1, some items going for 1.

Steve came on and didn't appear to know much about the formats i.e. why auctions used a clock to close them - so viewers know when to not bother wasting 1.03 on call cost.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I did post in another thread, but I completely forgot about this today as I was somewhat busy at the time, so missed the chance, but I will hopefully get the chance to have a look at the format next week.

Did it work well? Is it going to appeal to the former loyal viewers of Bid?

•    Advertisment