Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV
    SKY CHANNEL 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/pricecrashcomp.png

Price Crash TV Sky Channel 677 have got a couple of their best selling Christmas decorations to give a way this weekend... worth over 100! An amazing outdoor climbing Santa rope light and a tinsel sleigh display.. 

No question to answer, all you have top do to enter is LIKE the Price Crash 677 page and SHARE the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Monday at 10am with guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas day!.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Live Auction Preview

Surprised no one talking about today's live auction preview with Vicky Burton & Steve Bennett.

It revealed some tit bits:

Craig (Vicky's husband) is the MD of the channel, this combo do get around - they went off to setup Rocks & Co, then headed up Rocks TV and now onto Equal World.

They'll be live from next week - Monday to Friday from 5pm to 8pm.

Mix of rising auctions, falling auctions and fixed priced sales.

Lots of jewellery today that had apparently been donated by a viewer, other items they wouldn't play as they apparently need to achieve a certain price (over 100 for watches) which they obviously didn't think they'd achieve. Most auctions with a quantity of 1, some items going for 1.

Steve came on and didn't appear to know much about the formats i.e. why auctions used a clock to close them - so viewers know when to not bother wasting 1.03 on call cost.

Post Thanks / Like

I did post in another thread, but I completely forgot about this today as I was somewhat busy at the time, so missed the chance, but I will hopefully get the chance to have a look at the format next week.

Did it work well? Is it going to appeal to the former loyal viewers of Bid?