Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Live Auction Preview

Surprised no one talking about today's live auction preview with Vicky Burton & Steve Bennett.

It revealed some tit bits:

Craig (Vicky's husband) is the MD of the channel, this combo do get around - they went off to setup Rocks & Co, then headed up Rocks TV and now onto Equal World.

They'll be live from next week - Monday to Friday from 5pm to 8pm.

Mix of rising auctions, falling auctions and fixed priced sales.

Lots of jewellery today that had apparently been donated by a viewer, other items they wouldn't play as they apparently need to achieve a certain price (over 100 for watches) which they obviously didn't think they'd achieve. Most auctions with a quantity of 1, some items going for 1.

Steve came on and didn't appear to know much about the formats i.e. why auctions used a clock to close them - so viewers know when to not bother wasting 1.03 on call cost.

› See More: Live Auction Preview

Post Thanks / Like

I did post in another thread, but I completely forgot about this today as I was somewhat busy at the time, so missed the chance, but I will hopefully get the chance to have a look at the format next week.

Did it work well? Is it going to appeal to the former loyal viewers of Bid?