Gtech 2 Speed Rechargeable Sweeper with Telescopic Handle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope so, Emma, I've just sent for this. It had mostly good reviews on the sites I visited. Lots of people say it's good for picking up pet hairs. I've got one cocker spaniel and a new puppy whose hobby is tearing newspapers into little tiny shreds, so I need something I can use easily and often.

If you can wait, I'll report back once I've got it!

I got one of these last year - love it, much better than the other yellow sweeper thingy that I was lured into buying previously.
Emma - I have 8 cats and it is great at picking up loose bits of litter :)
SueX

Hi, bought this a few weeks ago and it's great! I've got an all singing all dancing Dyson which I use but as I live in a 3 storey house I don't like to lug it up and downstairs every day. This GTech is fab, I use it mainly for quick clean ups in the kitchen and after my toddler has thrown his food all over the place. It's very good on hard floors as well as carpets. Would definitely recommend it.:1:

Gtech 2 speed rechargeable sweeper with telescopic handle

Telegraph has this on offer for £29.99. post free. but it does not say 2 speed or telescopic handle. it comes with powered edge brush for skirting boards.

glad to read the comments as was thinking of getting this. pug hairs!

Thanks everyone, went for this in the end.
Glad as its on waitlist now.
The latest review is slightly worrying though!

looks better than my swivel sweeper:11:

I agree Ringtree, I bought this from QVC as an exchange for my swivel sweeper which(like others) snapped at the plastic joint and i love it(if you can love a general household item) and use it daily, i've got wooden floors throughout with a big rug in my lounge and the GTech picks up well on both surfaces - i only bring the big Hoover out maximum twice a week now. I hope you like it when you receive it Emmax
Graham, did you notice the price Morrisons were asking for the sweeper? was it any cheaper then QVC - mind you it probably is taking into consideration the P&P.
Linda

Mine arrived this morning. I managed to assemble it without problem, and it is now charging. Has to charge for 20 hours the first time, so I can't play with it today.

It looks nice though, and blessedly small compared to my Miele Big Cat and Dog.

Mine arrived this morning. I managed to assemble it without problem, and it is now charging. Has to charge for 20 hours the first time, so I can't play with it today.

It looks nice though, and blessedly small compared to my Miele Big Cat and Dog.

Have you used it?
What do you think?

Latest posts

Back