Elemis TSV 16/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if the limited edition Pro Rad will have the most popular fragrance people were asked to vote on at the beauty bash. I think l'll be going for this TSV.

Yes, I was thinking the same as you.
We were told it would be used this year, so surely this is the last chance for it.

I had a quick chat with the manager of my local Debenham's Elemis counter. She knew nothing about a new version of Pro Rad coming out. So is it possible that its a super size one especially for QVC. Liz Earle does them in TSVs for QVC in tubes instead of a pump bottle.

wish it didn't have a PCMC in it, it dries my skin out! Would love the balm cleanser though or a flash balm, I really liked that

Dying to know what is in the TSV I hate not knowing! Checking everywhere for leaks nothing so far haha

Keeley wrote on Facebook last night that she was going to start giving about hints:

"Leaving on a jet plane but guess what I know when I'll be back again November 16th with the Elemis Collection of 2014 and it's sooo exciting, in the next few days I'll be telling you all about it that's a promise as can't keep it in much longer!"

Keeley wrote on Facebook last night that she was going to start giving about hints:

"Leaving on a jet plane but guess what I know when I'll be back again November 16th with the Elemis Collection of 2014 and it's sooo exciting, in the next few days I'll be telling you all about it that's a promise as can't keep it in much longer!"

Oh god. Reading Keeley's posts makes my head hurt!! Ou est le punctuation?!! ;-) ha ha. Will someone please update on here? Am not on FB and am quite keen to find out if it will contain any body products. Thank you in advance :)

Keeley has said it will be under £40 and a mix of face and body (this is from memory but I think she said it could be split into 3 gifts

PCMC is in it, 30mls as usual.

A different version of Pro Radiance Cleanser, no one knows if a special size or a limited edition with add ingredients like what Liz Earle is doing?

There is bath stuff in it.

Keeley has said it will be under £40 and a mix of face and body (this is from memory but I think she said it could be split into 3 gifts

It'll be £39.96 and on 4 EP's of £9.99 like every year, except the Xmas TSV of 2012 when they put the price up to about £45.00 IIRC.
It came nowhere close to selling out, so they trotted it out on EVERY beauty show for months at an Introductory price.
And according to AY, if we didn't buy it ASAP, Elemis were sending vans to QVC to collect any that remained unsold.
Must not have happened though, as they were still showing it weeks later.

Is this everything Keeley said on her Facebook post:

"With the Christmas Today's Special Value only 3 weeks away I am sure your all wanting to know the contents ASAP .From next week I will be able to share with you what will be in this amazing collection, what I can share with you is that it will break down into three lovely gifts if you are looking at doing some Christmas shopping and if your purchasing for yourself you will love the new limited edition product that I have designed and we also have x2 new products also to try .This is THE collection of 2014 as it has the perfect mix of face and body products including your favourites,the perfect price under £40 and we have been able to get the maximum help in making life easier for you in spoiling yourself or someone close to you !"

Oh dear, if it's bath stuff I'll have to be in. I know she said it won't be frangipani. Am holding out for tranquil touch or one of the other exotics. Oh, lime and ginger please!

Whatever happened to that other tropical fragrance ? not frangipani, but it was something like 'tropical isle flower" - totally wrong I know, but it doesn't appear to be around anymore, and I much preferred it to the frangipani. It was in the same maroon packaging if that helps.

Whatever happened to that other tropical fragrance ? not frangipani, but it was something like 'tropical isle flower" - totally wrong I know, but it doesn't appear to be around anymore, and I much preferred it to the frangipani. It was in the same maroon packaging if that helps.

There is a Exotic Island flower collection , dont think Q stock it anymore ...

Balm
http://www.lookfantastic.com/elemis-exotic-island-flower-body-balm-125ml/10437963.html

Oil
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-ELEMIS-Exotic-Island-Flower-Bath-Oil-35ml-/171113248606

Sounds like the Tsv will have the Rose and Jasmine milk bath again according to keeley.

Latest posts

Back