iRobot Roomba!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evening Anne.

My excuse... er ... reason is that I have a bad back and pushing a vacuum around the house aggravates it!!!!

Don't you feel a bad back coming on? LOL

Hadn't thought of a bad back but I wonder if I could tell him it causes my migraines -lol

Well, my little iRobot Roomba pal arrived yesterday and is now hard at it in the kitchen. :thumbsup: Just checked and it's doing a great job of collecting the floaty dog hairs that seem to gather in the corners of the room... I got mine from Barmey for £172.99 with free delivery. They also sell all the spares so have duly bookmarked the site... BTW DH loves it as it's such a gadget!!!

I am so glad that yours has arrived. I hope that it gives you the same dedicated service I am receiving from mine. I have saved the Barmy site in my favourites for future purchases of spares. Have a relaxed weekend! Mia:)

Thanks Mia! Really want to get my hands on one of the Scoobas and DH wants to know if they do something like it for mowing the lawn!!! :thumbsup:

Oh, wouldn't that be great! If you find a Robotic lawnmower be sure to let me know!

Well, my little iRobot Roomba pal arrived yesterday and is now hard at it in the kitchen. :thumbsup: Just checked and it's doing a great job of collecting the floaty dog hairs that seem to gather in the corners of the room... I got mine from Barmey for £172.99 with free delivery. They also sell all the spares so have duly bookmarked the site... BTW DH loves it as it's such a gadget!!!

does it cause scuff marks to furniture if it bangs into it? Interested in one of these myself.

Lots of robot lawn mowers around.

Just Google Robot Lawn Mowers and take your pick!

does it cause scuff marks to furniture if it bangs into it? Interested in one of these myself.

No. It has sensors which slow it down when it approaches something and a bumper which gently touches the wall or furniture.

Thanks Mia! Really want to get my hands on one of the Scoobas and DH wants to know if they do something like it for mowing the lawn!!! :thumbsup:

Just get some chickens- PMSL Hubby hasn't had to mow the back lawn since we've had ours:D

guinea pigs would also work - and as a colleague said last week you can always eat them afterwards!

Just get some chickens- PMSL Hubby hasn't had to mow the back lawn since we've had ours:D

I managed to persuade hubby to buy a Roomba (love it & it picks up our Springer's hair with ease). Now I have to work on the chickens (I keep leaving leaflets for Egloos everywhere :D).

Hubby cleans the Roomba (the bin needs emptying frequently as it's not very big & the filters need cleaning, too), as it's quite a heavy item & with my nasty habit of dropping things & fainting, he doesn't allow me to pick it up (I think he loves it more than I do!). It'll never replace our normal vacuum - we ude that to empty it & clean the filters - but if you only have a Roomba, get a can of air to blow the dust out from all the crannies. If your sensors get blocked up, they won't work properly & Roomba may end up taking a tumble down the stairs!

Latest posts

Back