Chloe spitting out the dummy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
I was watching the Baltic Amber morning on TJC this morning from 6am...I like Amber, okay? Anyhow, Chloe was kicking off big time talking about the shambles she was dealing with and how she was considering not coming back tomorrow. I have no idea what the problems were, I know Derek Gibbons was on late according to the schedule but he seemed absolutely fine when he came on so I don't think it was anything to do with him. Anybody else watching, what do you think was happening? Will Chloe be back?:mysmilie_17:

Will Chloe be back?:mysmilie_17:

Let's hope not. I didn't see Marshall this morning but saw a bit of her session (or in CM speak...segment) a couple of days ago and the silly bitch was having hysterics over some gaudy, cheap looking 'silk' scarves. The bull***t was spewing out and that combined with her manic shrieking and ridiculous gurning reminded me why I rarely watch the channel these days. CM is no oil painting at the best of times so someone should sit her down and make her watch a vt of her facial antics and then perhaps she'd reign it in and show a bit of decorum...to match her faux posh voice. :smirk: She's been knocking about the shopping channels for yonks and the voice has become steadily more plummy since her stints at IW . And it's about time TJC ran subtitles when Amit is treating us to his own pearls of wisdom. All wasted on me as I can't understand a ****** word of what the bloke is wittering on about. Thank gawd for the mute button when they're on together. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back