Random musings and general banter. - Page 678

Page 678 of 731 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7309
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    'I'm not being funny' ...I wish he'd cut out the 'heyyyyyyyy hello there......' intro
    The Plank’s Diva Like antics didn’t stop at the bitchy (and laughable) comments to Joe.

Of course he mentioned a few times he’s been on Ideal World for 18 years and added that the Cook4Me+ ‘show’ was on for 2 hours. He’d just presented an hour of Cruises (including to destinations where you can be executed for being Gay) and he said he ‘never’ presents for 3 hours solid (hark at him) but was doing so as he loves Tefal.

And he went further, adding he was on early today which again he never does when he’s been on a late ‘show’.

It all sounded rather ‘aren't you all lucky’ to my ear but if that is right then I disagree with him. Having to endure looking at a balding, dyed ginger whiskered, lop sided mouthed, hypocritical phony bore who cannot even pronounce prices properly after 18 years is very bad luck.

Poor Jase
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Bit like his mate DP who opens a 'fashion' show with how he only does these hours when he's passionate about the content or some such garbled tosh

Get him! Nothing to do with when he's on the rota then?

I bet the models wish he'd never do them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    The Plank’s Diva Like antics didn’t stop at the bitchy (and laughable) comments to Joe.

Of course he mentioned a few times he’s been on Ideal World for 18 years and added that the Cook4Me+ ‘show’ was on for 2 hours. He’d just presented an hour of Cruises (including to destinations where you can be executed for being Gay) and he said he ‘never’ presents for 3 hours solid (hark at him) but was doing so as he loves Tefal.

And he went further, adding he was on early today which again he never does when he’s been on a late ‘show’.

It all sounded rather ‘aren't you all lucky’ to my ear but if that is right then I disagree with him. Having to endure looking at a balding, dyed ginger whiskered, lop sided mouthed, hypocritical phony bore who cannot even pronounce prices properly after 18 years is very bad luck.

Poor Jase
    So don't you like him then?
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    He loves him

Post Thanks / Like

If there's 100 recipes on this Tefal Cook4Me, why does he cook the same old stuff over and over?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    He makes me itch, far worse than even any of the ex Bid Goons.

It’s clear why he’s lasted 18 years. He will plumb any depth to get a sale.

A complete and utter phony

Post Thanks / Like

If there's 100 recipes on this Tefal Cook4Me, why does he cook the same old stuff over and over?
    But some of the recipes aren’t really ‘recipes’ as such. Take the Chicken Tikka Masala, all it said was : -

Brown Chicken and Onions
    Add bought Masala Paste
    Add liquid
    Turn on for 3 minutes

And that was it. One of the other recipes was to cook Potatoes although it had 2 options, one for Old Potatoes and one for New Potatoes.

Basically it boiled Potatoes
    Likes Dave , Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    But some of the recipes aren’t really ‘recipes’ as such. Take the Chicken Tikka Masala, all it said was : -

Brown Chicken and Onions
    Add bought Masala Paste
    Add liquid
    Turn on for 3 minutes

And that was it. One of the other recipes was to cook Potatoes although it had 2 options, one for Old Potatoes and one for New Potatoes.

Basically it boiled Potatoes
    Ah yes, there's a recipe for sweet potatoes too

I was mildly interested in this but after seeing it a few times, I'm out..........I'm in love with my new little Remoska cooker

Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes, there's a recipe for sweet potatoes too

I was mildly interested in this but after seeing it a few times, I'm out..........I'm in love with my new little Remoska cooker
    I have no doubt it will be a top quality product, and they were selling it at over £100 cheaper than anywhere else. But the idea this device should cost £270 seems totally crazy.

But at the end if th day it’s an Electric Pressure Cooker with 100 recipes in a memory. But I figure if you can read a tiny LED menu you can probably read a Tablet or Recipe Book. Or use one of the multitudes of presets most Electric Pressure Cookers have.

Each to their own I guess
    Likes Mommabear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I actually bought the Tefal Cook4me and I love it. Though I was very disappointed to discover a few weeks later that it had actually been superseded by the newer one they are showing. Mine has 50 recipes built in I think instead of the 100 of the new one. But what I like is the app that accompanies it and connects to the Tefal cook4me via Bluetooth. It is pretty cool seeing new recipes being added, and that people get a chance to comment on and rate them.

Sure, I'm a moron when it comes to cooking, but with only one properly working arm I'm a bit useless in the kitchen. I like that with the Tefal everything is clear and simple, and timing of adding ingredients is great. I just prepare all that is needed, and then follow the screen instructions. And it cooks really quick, probably because it is self powered as well?

And it cooks rice better than any rice cooker I have ever owned. So for useless old buggers like me, it is really a nice bit of kit :) No regrets with my purchase (I think I paid £130?)