Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have posted this here before, but this is what I have found. It really doesn't give the impression of exclusive luxury portrayed on I/W.

Bonded leather, also called reconstituted leather or blended leather, is a term used for a manufactured upholstery material including animal hide. It is made as a layered structure of a fibre or paper backer, a pulp made from shredded leather and a polyurethane coating which is embossed with a leather-like texture.

Hope this clears up any doubters about the gloop of gunk of exclusivity, that is "Bonded Leather". Enjoy!:mysmilie_59:

Sounds like they simply don't know what is in it... so don't want to get themselves into a legal minefield by speculating/finding out.

Sounds like they simply don't know what is in it... so don't want to get themselves into a legal minefield by speculating/finding out.

Not that a Ideal World will ever say this but there's only one thing a punter needs to know about Bonded Leather.

It isn't Leather.

Like White Chocolate isn't Chocolate :mysmilie_59:

Just a heads up that if you didn't manage to buy one back in 2012 the iPad 3 is being offered at 10:00pm on Friday 28 April, in 2017.

JUKEBOX JANICE & LITTLE GOLLUM are your hosts.

They want £359.99 & £5.99 P&P but they are throwing in F Secure Security which in reality is probably about as useful with an iPad as Leather Cleaner is with one of Creepy Crawley's Luxury Pleather Plop Chairs :mysmilie_59:

Pope Peter Simon was clearly a frustrated person earlier this evening; he was presenting Lisa Riley's Just Be You fashion range but he couldn't grope the model's clothing because the model was indeed Lisa Riley. So he ended up making cupping gestures with his hands for half the time and had to content himself with groping the dresses on coathangers instead :mysmilie_59:

Whenever I am on the phone or the internet I keep sensing the presence of collectors -it's almost as if they're out to get me.

Whenever I am on the phone or the internet I keep sensing the presence of collectors -it's almost as if they're out to get me.

Collectors are on the phones for the iPads.

Antique Collectors :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0031.JPG

Cushion soft hour with Poo poo this morning he has got worse.

He touched on he sees women who seem to walk around like they have hemaroids and he tells them that, and then he went into he tells them where we works they have got shoes which stops them walking like they have Hemaroids.

Model Katie was laughing along with him

Cushion soft has just been on with DP with his bunion...his fallen arches.......his flat feet.....his dropping of his trouziz in front of his boss and saying how his legs look like an underground map....how he was born with webbed feet.

He thinks he's great and the models couldn't stop laughing at him and saying how they loved him.

Weird lot :taphead:

Cushion soft hour with Poo poo this morning he has got worse.

He touched on he sees women who seem to walk around like they have hemaroids and he tells them that, and then he went into he tells them where we works they have got shoes which stops them walking like they have Hemaroids.

Model Katie was laughing along with him

There's average. There's below average. There's poor.

And then there's Howard Griffiths.

No surprise that Poo Poo talks fondly of Haemorrhoids and Excrement.

He's a pile of sh*&€ :mysmilie_59:

Cushion soft has just been on with DP with his bunion...his fallen arches.......his flat feet.....his dropping of his trouziz in front of his boss and saying how his legs look like an underground map....how he was born with webbed feet.

He thinks he's great and the models couldn't stop laughing at him and saying how they loved him.

Weird lot :taphead:

Surely that's another lie. I doubt he's got webbed feet.

But I'm thinking yellow toenails?

View attachment 13938

More in depth expertise from Vanessa Feltz Fan Club, she describes some face potion in a shiny pot as 'luxurious yet lightweight'.

So there you go, now you know :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13938

More in depth expertise from Vanessa Feltz Fan Club, she describes some face potion in a shiny pot as 'luxurious yet lightweight'.

So there you go, now you know :mysmilie_59:

I can't view the attachment Wirral but I'm sure it's just as well that I can't :wave:

View attachment 13938

So there you go, now you know
:mysmilie_59:

As if she knows anything about being either.

:mysmilie_5:

As if she knows anything about being either.

:mysmilie_5:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_15:

I can only presume that people don't bother to listen to what Vanessa Feltz Fan Club says, or more to the point doesn't say. Or take a good look at, in my personal opinion, her suspiciously expressionless, seemingly static grid.

I'd like her to expand a bit on her '30 years in the business'. Of course it won't happen, no more than Caroline Garrard is gonna expand on her role 'at' The Royal Jewellers.

In fairness it's not just this jalopy of a channel. When did scruffy Steve Macdonald become so fussy about Vacuuming with £400 Hoovers?

And when did Boho Not So Chic Tacky Tarrant's Ex become a Fashionista?

But I think Alicia Douvall shilling natural skin remedies on TJC has to take the biscuit, you couldn't make it up :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0036.JPG

Saw a promotion for the disasterous drill bits earlier today with Gollum saying that in his 15 years of shopping TV presenting they're one of his "Top 2 products" of all time :mysmilie_15:

You can't accuse Gollum of not having a sense of humour :mysmilie_59:

Saw a promotion for the disasterous drill bits earlier today with Gollum saying that in his 15 years of shopping TV presenting they're one of his "Top 2 products" of all time :mysmilie_15:

You can't accuse Gollum of not having a sense of humour :mysmilie_59:

Well he is a tool.

But that doesn't say much for the 'Litter-Rillee' thousands of products he must have shilled in his less than sparkling career. I wonder what the other product in his Top 2 is?

Star Trek Phone?

Worry Angels?

Or that shat Speaker that he used his Bass Reflex Sheet to demo? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0037.jpg

Peter and Creepy are doing the late shift - Dormeo.
I love it when Peter cues Creepy to speak and then talks over him.

'Now Creepy , what is it that makes these mattresses so special ? '

' Well Peter it's because they ....'

' NOW KEN UH JOOST SEH......KEN UH JOOST SEH...WER'E AT THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW RIGHT SO YER'LL NEED TO BE QUICK'.

Latest posts

Back