Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe how Kevinski keeps calling Russia the Soviet Union.

Has he been living in a cave for the past 30 years?

I can't believe how Kevinski keeps calling Russia the Soviet Union.

Has he been living in a cave for the past 30 years?

To quote the Simpsons

"The Soviet Union? I thought you guys broke up"

"Yesssss… that is what we wanted you to think muahahahahahahahahahaha"

Kevski must be ahead of the curve.

I was quite amused last night watching Jimmy Sovile selling that Elife electric bike when she said, "it had no complicated gears"! Talk about turning a negative into a positive! If she had said, it had no gears at all, that would be the truth, but the truth would never do! Telling us that it had nine levels of assistance, instead of the normal three, doesn't make up for it. It is still only a 250 watt bike.

I don’t care what on earth Torricelumn (TM) is, there’s no way it pulled up Vanessa Feltz Fan Club’s eyebrows that much. Her grid is frozen in time.

Joanne talks utter shat, Feltz was bored stiff.

Just like her face :mysmilie_59:

A42FF54D-D976-48E8-9F9D-3EBCA6B9A98F.jpg5A643387-6B3B-4C88-9224-F11D5C1008AC.jpg

I don’t care what on earth Torricelumn (TM) is, there’s no way it pulled up Vanessa Feltz Fan Club’s eyebrows that much. Her grid is frozen in time.

View attachment 16238View attachment 16239

I take it Joanne still only does mornings and doesn't shut up about family life.

I take it Joanne still only does mornings and doesn't shut up about family life.

She was on the 3:00pm ‘Show’, and she didn’t stop for breath. ‘My Mum, My Dad, My Sister blah blah blah’. She also said her Mum looks 30 years younger than she is and guess what? She uses Elizabeth Grant.

Meanwhile, De Knees is shilling yet more Polyester Garb. I’ve lost count how many times ‘expensive’ has been said :mysmilie_59:

I was quite amused last night watching Jimmy Sovile selling that Elife electric bike when she said, "it had no complicated gears"! Talk about turning a negative into a positive! If she had said, it had no gears at all, that would be the truth, but the truth would never do! Telling us that it had nine levels of assistance, instead of the normal three, doesn't make up for it. It is still only a 250 watt bike.

Had a look at it as I've just bought a QVC bike, and I prefer mine, but interesting anyway

She was on the 3:00pm ‘Show’, and she didn’t stop for breath. ‘My Mum, My Dad, My Sister blah blah blah’. She also said her Mum looks 30 years younger than she is and guess what? She uses Elizabeth Grant.

Meanwhile, De Knees is shilling yet more Polyester Garb. I’ve lost count how many times ‘expensive’ has been said :mysmilie_59:

Funny how if they started selling something else, it would be something else that made her mum look younger. maybe her mum just happens to look younger...

Guess who's been buying again?

5*
amazing watch
25 September 2018
this watch has everything ETA Valjoux 7750 movement date and day ...also goodness me its a chronograph
never to be seen again!!!
Get one if you can

5*
chrome
23 September 2018
wow a Chrome Lunokhod 2 amazing looking Vostok Europe NH35 Movement ..
Just buy it ...you know it makes sense....and you want it!!!

There's a style that says sales pitch more than review :wonder:

View attachment 16238View attachment 16239

l am glad you noticed those eyebrows too, they look ridiculously high and l have commented before on her frozen features, definately not due to EG products

Most of the remaining presenters are so obnoxiously shouty they actively discourage anyone relatively sensible from watching them :mysmilie_59:

Is right PP.

LITTLE GOLLUM was on, shilling that bleeding car cleaner stuff. Same old phoney mockney routine, repeatedly bawling it was the lowest eva proice eva.

The whole thing looks tired and so very old.

And it made me feel tired and so very, very, VERY old :yawn:

B6EE0209-0CAC-4D90-BF00-5F7F40888F9B.jpg

Only watched a bit of Saturday night's watch show between 7 and 8pm (the second hour of two) but they're already missing Peter Simon since LITTLE GOLLUM messed up the phone number routine that Peter used to do with Kevski. On top of that they had Vostok's Igor in another part of the Ideal World studio (allegedly, since Igor could actually have been in Vladivostok for all we knew) who occasionally said things about their watches, but it still seemed weird that Igor was all on his own even if he chose to be there himself.

Igor
You can watch the full horror at https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/vostok-anniversary-blockbuster--2733166?channel=IW if you're masochistic enough :mysmilie_59:

Is right PP.

LITTLE GOLLUM was on, shilling that bleeding car cleaner stuff. Same old phoney mockney routine, repeatedly bawling it was the lowest eva proice eva.

The whole thing looks tired and so very old.

And it made me feel tired and so very, very, VERY old :yawn:

View attachment 16257

Have you noticed , no matter what deal they do on the car cleaner stuff it always works out at £5 a bottle, i have not seen the show you mentioned but im guessing its £5 a bottle :)

Have you noticed , no matter what deal they do on the car cleaner stuff it always works out at £5 a bottle, i have not seen the show you mentioned but im guessing its £5 a bottle :)

Yes Deanos it was of course £5 a bottle .......

You could get an extra 10% off if you used a code ........

But even with that, when you include delivery, it’s £5 a bottle ...........

And, as sure as it’s always £5 a bottle, and as sure as night follows day, and as sure as LITTLE GOLLUM is repulsive, and as sure as it’s incredibly busy, and as sure as Creepy Crawley and Jimmy Savile are a bit odd aren’t they?, and as sure as Dirty Peter is a bigot .........

It’s £5 a bottle :mysmilie_59:

E4D0778A-E4D4-4B11-99F5-6987D89DE9E9.jpg

Only watched a bit of Saturday night's watch show between 7 and 8pm (the second hour of two) but they're already missing Peter Simon since LITTLE GOLLUM messed up the phone number routine that Peter used to do with Kevski. On top of that they had Vostok's Igor in another part of the Ideal World studio (allegedly, since Igor could actually have been in Vladivostok for all we knew) who occasionally said things about their watches, but it still seemed weird that Igor was all on his own even if he chose to be there himself.

View attachment 16258
You can watch the full horror at https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/vostok-anniversary-blockbuster--2733166?channel=IW if you're masochistic enough :mysmilie_59:

At around 20 mins in there are some punters (mugs/collectors) who have purchased the watches :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_15: Enough said.

Latest posts

Back