Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do so love the Vostok watch extravaganzas, the gift that keeps on giving.
We were treated to and offered for sale the single most prized and rarest Vostok watch ever , the Mriya 10 year anniversary watch at the amazing price of £1399, and as if this was not enough a FREE leather holdall valued on its own at £500.

We have been very lucky here by all accounts because I gather that Igor found a few movements , straps or cases laying about the place and was able to supply his old pal Kev with some of these incedibly stupendous magical etc etc which must be treasures and insured blah blah blah.

They proved so popular that at 9.40pm Mr Simon announced that they were all gone and accounted for now.

How marvellous for those lucky people who managed to get one of these last few pieces which Igor managed to mackle together for Kev ................. only I am not sure he did .

you see this masterpiece of horology/flywheel from a t34 tank gearbox, has been advertised on the Ideal world website for at least 12 months b efore this show albeit not with the free stunning leather weekend bag and torch stick thing .

And by the way the monstrosity that was done dusted sold and accounted for at 9.40 pm never to be seen again etc etc is still in stock and for sale right now.

I do hope you are not suggesting they are telling naughty fibs,,,,, to us,,,,,,surely not - the very thought! :mysmilie_17:

I was a policeman once upon a time ( not a cop as they call themselves today ) and I reckon some of these Vostok watches are not far off being an offensive weapon to be honest

If you want to see Gollum wearing his ridiculous 'ringmaster' costume with top hat and sparkly bow tie (though he quickly got rid of his stick), he's on now (7pm hour) selling mattresses...

Look at Nanty, he’s a Male Model going for a ‘Top Gun’ look.

I think he’s been Photo Shopped, look at those Teeth. And he’s kinda Tangoed.

But he’s no Tom Cruise. He’s more like a Bad Bee Gee :mysmilie_59:

35DFB9F2-2652-4949-895B-1DA2A60961B0.jpg64D0DB7A-D484-4E01-8EB6-792395199C2B.jpg4BDB012F-12B5-4025-AC4C-3737AB42EE71.jpg

Is anyone else getting a random Congratluations for a phone popping up when in the middle of reading a post?

Is anyone else getting a random Congratluations for winning a phone popping up when in the middle of reading a post?

Is anyone else getting a random Congratluations for winning a phone popping up when in the middle of reading a post?

I have had that happen on my iPad although I don’t know the source of the cookie which is causing the message to appear, it could be any website you’ve recently visited.

If you clear your cookies it will get rid of it :mysmilie_59:

Look. Little GOLLUM has got dressed up again.

Perhaps he thinks his costume gives him an air of authority?

Not for me I’m afraid. I still think he looks like a ....... :mysmilie_59:

AF355D4F-F067-4FB2-AAB8-70BB38316E0B.jpgD94E262F-3209-47D7-B544-FB3E65B065A2.jpg

What happened to the annoying black girl that used to present? Not annoying because she was black I hope you understand! Just annoying like the rest of them, maybe slightly less so as not many people ever commented om her.

What happened to the annoying black girl that used to present? Not annoying because she was black I hope you understand! Just annoying like the rest of them, maybe slightly less so as not many people ever commented om her.

Strange I was wondering that myself after seeing her in an ad between IW shows last night, I think she got married a few months ago so hopefully she came to her senses and found life was better without Ideal World.

Fancy a Ideal World 18th Birthday Bargain?

How about a Refurbished, Circa 2012, 64 GB iPad 3 with Cobwebs, iOS 9 AND 3G for the Birthday Bargain price of just £504.96

And how about if it comes with (arguably completely unnecessary) F-Secure, a fab £20 iBeanie Bag, a £5-£10 eBay Keyboard AND FREE P&P!!!

Or you could go for a brand new 32GB iPad with iOS 11 and 4G direct from Apple for the Not Birthday Bargain price of £469.00 with FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

A tough choice, I do love those iBeanie Bags and that eBay Keyboard is Lush. But bad news I’m afraid, it’s sold out for now but I’m sure it’ll be back.

Janice, you’re so missing out at Hochanda :mysmilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/apple-ipad-3-64gb-wifi-3g-certified-refurbished-with-bluetooth-keyboard-ibeani-tablet-bean-bag-stand-plus-1-year-f-secure-433924?query=fh_view_size%3d24%26fh_location%3d%252f%252fidealworld%252fen_GB%252fcategories%40lt%3b%257bidealworld_1004%257d%252fcategories%40lt%3b%257bidealworld_1004_8978%257d%26fh_sort%3d-salescash_iw%252c-stock_iw

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7/32gb-space-grey-wifi-cellular

Latest posts

Back