Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 664 of 664 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664
    Results 6,631 to 6,634 of 6634
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

This evening Rick Hay was selling the Vibrapower Coach with Nanty (who's apparently starting his fitness regime so that's another one to keep track of), and during my time watching this presentation they didn't use the voice coach feature even once. Indeed Mr Flump explicitly said that he didn't want to hear it in the background

Now it's the Constantin Weisz watches, and Nanty kept going on about "unfulfilled orders" for watches that had previously "sold out", but despite all of this they had still only managed to sell 40% of their remaining stock of a particular watch at one point. Therefore was Nanty lying about previous 'sellouts' or did they had a hell of a lot of returns for these watches? Regardless of the truth it doesn't look good for them!
      Likes Retrovertigo, Wirral70 liked this post

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Price Plunge View Post
      This evening Rick Hay was selling the Vibrapower Coach with Nanty (who's apparently starting his fitness regime so that's another one to keep track of), and during my time watching this presentation they didn't use the voice coach feature even once. Indeed Mr Flump explicitly said that he didn't want to hear it in the background

Now it's the Constantin Weisz watches, and Nanty kept going on about "unfulfilled orders" for watches that had previously "sold out", but despite all of this they had still only managed to sell 40% of their remaining stock of a particular watch at one point. Therefore was Nanty lying about previous 'sellouts' or did they had a hell of a lot of returns for these watches? Regardless of the truth it doesn't look good for them!
      Nanty? Lie? I think his pitches are as honest as the colour of his beard.

Personally I’m only interested in hearing Caroline Garrard’s opinion on anything Constantin Weisz related as, if you didn’t know, she once worked at the Royal Jewellers. We still don’t know in what capacity but that’s irrelevant.

Regarding DODDY FLUMP, it’s kinda clear this is someone who likes the sound of his own voice so maybe it’s no surprise he wouldn’t wish to be upstaged by a talking machine (which he easily could be).

The man is utterly ridiculous, even by Ideal World standards. I’m Sticking with Chocolate if he’s the end product of all that wobbling and shaking
      Likes Dave , Retrovertigo, Price Plunge liked this post

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mr tom View Post
      I get the impression they had no plan in place for the event that one of their regulars/Janice left.

Personally i'm still a bit upset that James Russell hasn't turned up yet.
      Or my personal favourite, the magnificent, the one and only, the irrepressible, Mr Guy (couldnt give a stuff) Keane.
      Likes mr tom , Wirral70 liked this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      Or my personal favourite, the magnificent, the one and only, the irrepressible, Mr Guy (couldnt give a stuff) Keane.
      Lord Kean !!!!!

8.    Advertisment