Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

BROWSE THE SHOPPINGTELLY.COM FORUM AD FREE - CLICK HERE

Page 715 of 717 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717 LastLast
    Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7163
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Chinese phones also represent good value £143 gets you a hell of a lot of phone , Xiaomi is China's largest smartphone company

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...a2eb5ecc644aa7
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      I forgot to mention, but one of the most bizarre things about Vax man on the iPhone shows, is that he seems genuinely more passionate and excited about the phone, than he ever did about the product he originally was there to sell (Vax machines) and presumably was employed to do so?
      Likes mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I use xiaomi, their products are surprising in quality.
      Likes Retrovertigo , Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lokokakao View Post
      I use xiaomi, their products are surprising in quality.
      I have the Xiaomi Mi Note 2, it's a wonderful phone for the money. It even updated to Android 8 today. It started out as Android 6 They don't forget their customers unlike some Chinese brands.

Post Thanks / Like

I smell a rat....and I think that rat has been deleting iffy reviews on the IW website.

I was watching Nanty shilling those massage chairs with the foot stool the other evening. I remembered reading reviews on the IW website where people were complaining about the poor quality of the bonded leather.

But Nanty says during the show that all the reviews are 4 and 5 star. Hmmmmm, I log into IW and there are sure enough 4 and 5 star reviews, but only 14 of them between Feb and May this year. One even claiming "the genuine leather is so comfortable" or something along those lines.

Nanty keeps on saying "these leather....bondedleather….chairs" as if people won't notice he slips in the bonded bit.

I am convinced they have removed any negative reviews from the website with regards those chairs.
      Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      I smell a rat....and I think that rat has been deleting iffy reviews on the IW website.

I was watching Nanty shilling those massage chairs with the foot stool the other evening. I remembered reading reviews on the IW website where people were complaining about the poor quality of the bonded leather.

But Nanty says during the show that all the reviews are 4 and 5 star. Hmmmmm, I log into IW and there are sure enough 4 and 5 star reviews, but only 14 of them between Feb and May this year. One even claiming "the genuine leather is so comfortable" or something along those lines.

Nanty keeps on saying "these leather....bondedleather….chairs" as if people won't notice he slips in the bonded bit.

I am convinced they have removed any negative reviews from the website with regards those chairs.
      It’s only my personal opinion but I have long suspected the reviews on the Ideal World website are somewhat selective.

But there’s nothing selective about Ideal World’s reviews on Review Centre and Trust Pilot, they are resoundingly diabolical.

Is it finally the end of the Polyester Super Trousers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	730C91AA-6802-479B-B40C-34C44CBD9D57.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	15885

https://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87736.html

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

Post Thanks / Like

One of the male presenters selling the chairs the other night said ... are you ready for this ... blah blah blah 'genuine bonded leather' blah blah blah. It made me wonder, does this idiot perhaps, just perhaps, think bonded leather is a) real leather and b) as good if not better than good old basic genuine leather.

It's generally cr*p to watch these days, that old idiot doing his 'comedy' routine and pushing up an imaginary bo*b, oh how cutting edge, how original, how funny. Laughing like a constipated hyena when he's shown something that he deems ground-breaking ... like a tabletop cooker with 100 preset recipes built in. You'd think he'd just been shown a time machine. And yes, he said those immortal words ... 'at this price, just buy it.'

And omg I hopped on the other night and it was that foghorn Irish girl. How the heck do this group of loud idiots entice anyone to buy anything?!? The mind boggles!!!
      Likes KimP , Retrovertigo , Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky chappie View Post
      One of the male presenters selling the chairs the other night said ... are you ready for this ... blah blah blah 'genuine bonded leather' blah blah blah. It made me wonder, does this idiot perhaps, just perhaps, think bonded leather is a) real leather and b) as good if not better than good old basic genuine leather.

It's generally cr*p to watch these days, that old idiot doing his 'comedy' routine and pushing up an imaginary bo*b, oh how cutting edge, how original, how funny. Laughing like a constipated hyena when he's shown something that he deems ground-breaking ... like a tabletop cooker with 100 preset recipes built in. You'd think he'd just been shown a time machine. And yes, he said those immortal words ... 'at this price, just buy it.'

And omg I hopped on the other night and it was that foghorn Irish girl. How the heck do this group of loud idiots entice anyone to buy anything?!? The mind boggles!!!
      The Goons know exactly what Bonded Leather is. I’m guessing that’s why they never explain what it exactly is!

Let’s hope the days of them shilling this vaguely described tatt are numbered

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E7F48A1-B49E-4762-B8A1-0296E89C028E.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	15886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9724127F-6A1F-4477-B454-04A82AAD75B7.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	15887
      Likes KimP , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just watching good old Pete introduce the greatest watch show of all time! (What a joke!!)The pick of the day is a Mathey Tissot divers watch with a huge bubble crystal and is said to be priceless. Well not priceless really, it's £749 idiot!! What is more, the master horologist (Kevinski) can't seem to make up his mind if it's 200M or 300M water resistant!

What a pair of f*&>king clowns!!!!
      Likes Susie Wusie , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I particularly like it when they blather on about "just buy it at this price" but along the way they say something which makes it abundantly clear that they don't actually own the product themselves.

I really hope that us happy jolly few here are representative of the majority of viewers, in that we can see through the nonsense, and that it is only a minority that fall for all the sloblocks.
      Likes Susie Wusie liked this post