Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it a first for them to quote actual sold numbers? This is the second show today featuring the GTECH and once again Nanty is pleading with people to buy one as 1,500 have already been sold. Now, to me that isn't many considering how many days they have been featuring this for. Especially compared to the numbers QVC throw around.

And makes a mockery of them claiming the phone lines were super busy on each show this has featured on. I think this has been a bit of a bust for them? After all isn't wasn't that long ago that the GTECH MK2 was being sold as the best thing since sliced bread. People aren't going to upgrade so soon.

Oh and there he goes again claiming flexi-pay is interest free credit

Is that GTECH woman actually insane? Once again asking about other cordless machines runtimes and throwing out 8 minutes, trying to put words on nantys mouth. But surpassed her usual crap by also asking him what the volts were of other handhelds. Nanty tries to avoid answering by saying it varies, so she points out how the GTECH is 22v (low compared to a lot of the competition) 4.8v she claims to Nanty! 4.8v lol I don't think I've seen a 4.8v one since the really old Black and Decker ones from 20 years ago!

I get she is a saleswoman, but she is blatantly lying and wanting them to go long with it.

Yeah this woman needs a straightjacket, she is delusional. I reckon if she ever has a terrible accident and police have to enter her home, they will find a hidden room where the walls are covered in pictures of the GTECH and Nick Gray.

Last edited:
I see Paul Ross is now a Presenter on IW,wonder which Presenter is leaving IW,hopefully it is the hideous Rent a Gob,(aka Jacksie),who is the worst Presenter ever on IW,unfortunately switched on to Rent a Gob presenting the Leg Master Show,talking about Tena Lady and Wetting yourself,is there no limit to the depth that this awful woman will stoop to sell a product.

Well that GTECH business was a right load of old flannel wasn't it? Nasal nanty pleading with you to order as they were so busy and only had one other live show left after the one I saw the other day.

Go on their website out of curiosity yesterday, and low and behold you can still order the GTECH at the same price. The price that was supposed to end a couple of days earlier when they feared they were about to run out of stock :/

edit: people never cease to amaze me. I can't think where I saw it now, but I was reading comments on some Ideal World show and there were actual real life comments saying how much they enjoyed fog horn jacks, and that she was a breath of fresh air? I assume she gets her family to post those comments, as it is the only rational explanation for anybody saying they enjoy her presenting.

Last edited:
My theory is that her other job is working as a tester for a manufacturer of megaphones and fog-horns. If she stood at the coast facing the sea, you wouldn't need any lighthouses, just get her to speak normally and the ships would skedaddle pronto. :mysmilie_13:

Well that GTECH business was a right load of old flannel wasn't it? Nasal nanty pleading with you to order as they were so busy and only had one other live show left after the one I saw the other day.

Go on their website out of curiosity yesterday, and low and behold you can still order the GTECH at the same price. The price that was supposed to end a couple of days earlier when they feared they were about to run out of stock :/

edit: people never cease to amaze me. I can't think where I saw it now, but I was reading comments on some Ideal World show and there were actual real life comments saying how much they enjoyed fog horn jacks, and that she was a breath of fresh air? I assume she gets her family to post those comments, as it is the only rational explanation for anybody saying they enjoy her presenting.

Just switched on to Rent a Gob presenting Bella Bodies,Rent a Gob was talking about a Bra and said that you can take the straps off & make it an Alter Neck,stupid Woman it's Halter neck,Gobby Jacks says she wears a Bra to bed and is going on about her knickers,who cares what she does,why does this hideous woman have to shout all the time,none of the other presenters say er and um as many times as Rent a Gob.

I know someone said a while back not to name call foghorn jacks based on her looks. But come on, am I the only one who sees this every time her face is on screen? That nose!!!!
penguin jacks.jpg

I see Paul Ross is now a Presenter on IW,wonder which Presenter is leaving IW,hopefully it is the hideous Rent a Gob,(aka Jacksie),who is the worst Presenter ever on IW,unfortunately switched on to Rent a Gob presenting the Leg Master Show,talking about Tena Lady and Wetting yourself,is there no limit to the depth that this awful woman will stoop to sell a product.

We are all wrong about Fog Horn Jacks. Saw a bit of the Bella Bodies show where she she said the stuff was so good she wanted us all to know about it. She cares so much doesn't she?

Oh dear I think I need a lie down, I nearly believed her...

My theory is that her other job is working as a tester for a manufacturer of megaphones and fog-horns. If she stood at the coast facing the sea, you wouldn't need any lighthouses, just get her to speak normally and the ships would skedaddle pronto. :mysmilie_13:

Not much makes me laugh out loud in the morning but your comment did! Think I may have woken up my neighbour!

What puzzles me about coastline fog horn jacks is....if she has the leg master at home and at work, plus all the other exercise equipment she claims to use, what the hell does she need bodyshape underwear for?

just flicked on the show with the elife bike and a presenter called Dan? What are the odds of getting another presenter with the same speech impediment as Gollum???

Last edited:
What puzzles me about coastline fog horn jacks is....if she has the leg master at home and at work, plus all the other exercise equipment she claims to use, what the hell does she need bodyshape underwear for?

just flicked on the show with the elife bike and a presenter called Dan? What are the odds of getting another presenter with the same speech impediment as Gollum???

Dan? Haven't seen him. Good point about Foghorn needing shapewear. Pervy Pete is the same. Saw him a couple of months ago saying he's put on weight, blah blah. If the exercise equipment and healthy eating equipment were so good he would be in great shape.

Just switched on to Rent a Gob Foghorn Jacks presenting Drill bits,calling herself a Professional Presenter,she most certainly isn't a Professional Presenter,she isn't a professional anything on IW,she's a crap presenting who needs to be sacked by IW.then Foghorn starts laughing like a Hyena, and said Err Err Err Um,no other Presenter says er and um as much as the Foghorn.irent a Gob has just said we are very very very very busy for the POTD,wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of Foghorns Gob.
Foghorn still can't pronounce certain Words,this time the word is Sarcastic Jacks pronounced it as Sar car stick.

If I were a Guest Expert on IW,I would refuse to work work with Fohorn Jacks.

Last edited:
The e-bike too expensive and rent a gob rabbiting on. Come on ideal world get some better presenters than these lot.

it is amazing how they all claim to own and use all of these items that contradict each other just in their very existence in the same space.

Just switched on to Rent a Gob Foghorn Jacks presenting Drill bits,calling herself a Professional Presenter,she most certainly isn't a Professional Presenter,she isn't a professional anything on IW,she's a crap presenting who needs to be sacked by IW.then Foghorn starts laughing like a Hyena, and said Err Err Err Um,no other Presenter says er and um as much as the Foghorn.irent a Gob has just said we are very very very very busy for the POTD,wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of Foghorns Gob.
Foghorn still can't pronounce certain Words,this time the word is Sarcastic Jacks pronounced it as Sar car stick.

If I were a Guest Expert on IW,I would refuse to work work with Fohorn Jacks.

If she is a Professional Presenter then I'm a Dutchman (as my old nan used to say when I was a kid).

I find myself bemused at times. I often sit and think about what goes on in their heads. I mean, what is it about themselves that makes them think they can be a presenter. What qualities do they honestly believe they have? There is a guy on Hochanda who seems like a nice enough fella, but always looks like he is blushing. Yet he obviously has no qualms about going for jobs where he is the centre of attention. But at the same time looks embarrassed to be there.

Air raid siren Jacks has just informed us that it is a "well known fact" that men can't aim and always pee on the floor. She is waffling on about this Vax cleaner, and says it is disgusting when she is out and has to stand in pee when using public conveniences because men pee on the floor.

Top tip love, use the ****** womens toilets instead of the mens!

I switch off if Foghorn Jacks is on there,the pronunciation of Sarcastic is prounouced Sar car stick by this horrendous Presenter,what does Men peeing haven't do with the Vax Cleaner,I feel sorry for her Child having her for a Mother,when she was selling the LegMaster last week,she was talking about incontinence & Tena lady Pads,wish IW Would get rid of this horrendous Presenter,I can't believe that they let a Presenter like Loen leave the channel,but kept the awful Foghorn Jacks,saying she's a. Professional Presenter,what a laugh,she most certainly is not,a terrible Presenter is the truth.

Latest posts

Back