Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It won't surprise anyone that the same old tripe is being splurted out, again.

It's monstrous busy, people first look and then there's a rush on the phones 'and that doesn't even include the collectors'

And of course LITTLE GOLLUM is as disingenuous as ever 'when you consider the size of this piece and the saving and the rarity of it, only 490 in the world, erm, that of this particular run of print'

I think I'll wait until the next particular run of print. Or maybe the one after that.

It's excruciating, past parody.

Perhaps it's time we started having a forum sweep to predict the date Ideal World goes belly up, this is desperation now :mysmilie_59:

The best bit was while they were selling a hideous twee print of some houses alongside a lake. One of the houses had a tiny (and I mean tiny) post box with the number 18 on it ... and you just know what these desperate, unoriginal, scum sucking presenters came up with as a result!

Yes, I'm sure there are many teenagers who would welcome a horrendously overpriced Kincaid print as an eighteenth birthday present! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Our Sal has just said that one of her Twatter pals has 35!!!!! pairs of 'Styled by' tapered trousers.Wonder how many pairs Sal has ?

Honestly, who would want 35 of the same thing?? Sounds ridiculous to me. Maybe it's that ridiculous that it's true :mysmilie_13:

Hope you were watching on Tuesday Petespants, the POD screen printing thing with Stephanie Weightman, it was hilarious :mysmilie_19:

Honestly, who would want 35 of the same thing?? Sounds ridiculous to me. Maybe it's that ridiculous that it's true :mysmilie_13:

Hope you were watching on Tuesday Petespants, the POD screen printing thing with Stephanie Weightman, it was hilarious :mysmilie_19:

Unfortunately Mommabear I was not watching.I am going to have to record IW aren't I so as not to miss the entertainment they provide.

Our Sal has just said that one of her Twatter pals has 35!!!!! pairs of 'Styled by' tapered trousers.Wonder how many pairs Sal has ?

I reckon Hayley Green must have bought some 136 pairs by now.

Do you know the way that old toys are worth much more money if they're kept in their original packaging, unopened?

Maybe that's what the Ideal World Goons do with all the Poly Pants they've bought, they never seem to wear them.

I hope they're not lying. They wouldn't would they? :wonder:

The best bit was while they were selling a hideous twee print of some houses alongside a lake. One of the houses had a tiny (and I mean tiny) post box with the number 18 on it ... and you just know what these desperate, unoriginal, scum sucking presenters came up with as a result!

Yes, I'm sure there are many teenagers who would welcome a horrendously overpriced Kincaid print as an eighteenth birthday present! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pee Pee Schaffer became (almost) emotional at one point when looking at one of the biscuit tin prints.

He said it made him stop to remember just how lucky he is to have so much love in his life.

Well if you can't love yourself who can you love? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14036

Pee Pee Schaffer became (almost) emotional at one point when looking at one of the biscuit tin prints.

He said it made him stop to remember just how lucky he is to have so much love in his life.

Well if you can't love yourself who can you love? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14036

How very true.We should love ourselves.How much better if we feel good about our bodies and our fitness . Good ol'IW and the E bike come to the rescue . The fig guru and Howard 'colon'Jones tell us it is a bargain we should grab as it's flying.Howard has mentioned'skid marks','hillocks' and 'opening flaps'.The blue trainers he has on with suit jacket ,trousers and stripy tie do not imply he is going to ride a bike.Also,please tell me as I find this kind of thing difficult.How can a bike possibly be 'a big hug'?

Note:my OH has just arrived home glanced at TV and heard Howard's chat 'Who the b****y h***'s that t***'? he said.
:mysmilie_15:

Hi everyone, have been absent recently because I lost my mum a couple of weeks ago. I'm only mentioning it because she loved this forum and everyday would ask "anything new on the forum". In fact, only a few days before she died, I came home from work and she had clicked over to IW in the adverts and said "Peter Simon was leaping about like an idiot, he was acting mental". If I hadn't watched for a while she would tell me off saying "you won't know what they are talking about on the forum if you don't keep watching every now and then". I did see 2 minutes at 6pm when Dirty Pete was given a stupid build up for what looks like nasty polyester clothes, nothing changes does it? Must get back to some normality, she wouldn't want me to desert this forum.

Hi everyone, have been absent recently because I lost my mum a couple of weeks ago. I'm only mentioning it because she loved this forum and everyday would ask "anything new on the forum". In fact, only a few days before she died, I came home from work and she had clicked over to IW in the adverts and said "Peter Simon was leaping about like an idiot, he was acting mental". If I hadn't watched for a while she would tell me off saying "you won't know what they are talking about on the forum if you don't keep watching every now and then". I did see 2 minutes at 6pm when Dirty Pete was given a stupid build up for what looks like nasty polyester clothes, nothing changes does it? Must get back to some normality, she wouldn't want me to desert this forum.

I am sorry to hear about your mum, however I am happy that she got enjoyment from observing selly telly and that she enjoyed participating on here via yourself.

My sincere condolences. Hope you're keeping well.

Peter volovont is now an expert at building a summer house, is there any thing he cant do i keep wanting to shout at tv get a proper job for fecks sake :mysmilie_10:

So sorry to hear this Muttley, take care of yourself x

Hi Mutters, so sorry to hear about your dear Mum. We only do have one and we miss them terribly. Keep thinking of all the fun and giggles this forum has given you and Mum, and may it bring you happy memories you shared together.

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Everything seemed so pointless at the start and I didn't know what to do with myself. However I am getting back into a routine of keeping busy and can now face watching IW occasionally. It does give me some sort of weird comfort because we did watch together (and laugh/and shout at telly). I saw a bit of the watch show last night with Kevin and he mentioned his friend, Igor. How she would have laughed!

Peter volovont is now an expert at building a summer house, is there any thing he cant do i keep wanting to shout at tv get a proper job for fecks sake :mysmilie_10:

"Is there anything he can't do"

Get a word in edgeways with his Wife?
Find some meaningful Acting work?
Tell the truth?

Welcome back Mutts, it's great to have you back. And rest assured, the Goons can't help providing ammo for us to take the pish out of so there's always a laugh to be had on here!

Regards :mysmilie_59:

Just been watching the Vax blade for about 15mins with Poo Poo and in that time he mentioned the ASA three times, personally saying 'hello' to James there. No surprise that he knows them personally!

Interesting one here.

Paul Becque is presenting the 3pm Halogen oven hour, so he was on for roughly 3 mins (the item number or details were NOT on the screen) so Mr Becque acting the part as he does over the top blah blah blah get this or else blah blah, then screams 10% of the stock has already gone ARRRRGHHHHH Hurry.....pause....silence.....then Mr Becque says and thats without the details on the screen.

Okkkkkay so was he talking about people shopping online that have got in already? Or has 10% of the stock really gone? mmmmh I am smelling something here and its not the cooking IW!!!

We are all free to decide and I have decided Mr Becque jumped the sales pitch gun and quickly realised his "little error" and very very swiflty moved on with no explanation as to how the 10% had gone.....................I think this sales pitch has ironically been caught out with the IW graphics. :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back