Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm looking forward to giving my christmas presents of Roofix, Blue Magic and a Teeter inversion table to my friends and family..... Just to see their faces light up!!!!!.

How dare you! Are you forgetting the toy bundles they do, they are perfectly nice gifts for kids to receive. You know the bundles I'm referring to, right? The ones with a 1000 gifts ... 2-3 of them half decent and 998 bits of tat, yeah those ones :)

How dare you! Are you forgetting the toy bundles they do, they are perfectly nice gifts for kids to receive. You know the bundles I'm referring to, right? The ones with a 1000 gifts ... 2-3 of them half decent and 998 bits of tat, yeah those ones :)

I forgot about those le cordon bleu knife sets they are shilling to death as of late.
How many more one hour shows can we see so called chef joe chop a cucumber in the air along with other soft fruit and veg and portion a chicken.

I love how the toy bundle hasn't evolved in at least 10 years.

I understand that some toys are simply timeless.... not those ones.

Paul Becque could not stop telling us how popular the turbo cleaning brush was proving in the 9am show

They then cut to fashion at 945 which suggest they have sold about 15 in the hour

Pathetic really

On a different note

Flicked over to TJC and they are selling old bid "favourite" Together Forever

Surprised it is still going but both that and the sexy shoo are very well regarded on amazon and elsewhere

Seems like Peter Sherlock had the right ideas way back when just the prices and back story were silly

Gollum was on a repeat show and it was rather amusing him talking sheeite about that drone. How demand was out stripping supply, how it was like the imaginary line when watching swimming where they are chasing the world record. How basically it was going to sell out within the hour if you didn't order.

All this on the show being repeated about 3 days after it originally aired, and with plenty of stock still available on the website. Phones were in meltdown of course, it was going bonkers. What a creepy, lying little toad of a man :/

Guess who did the Halogen show at 8am! Peter Simon is back.

No on air apology was a tad more controlled but doubt that will last.

I have long thought he must produce good sales figures, there must be cheaper presenters available this confirms that for me anyway

Paul Brent , sorry Becque is on with a pre recorded Stannah show

He was recently at a training day and saw a stairlift (seems a strange thing to be at a training day but still)

He was so happy when he saw it was a Stannah it made him happy.

The David Brent of Ideal World

LITTLE GOLLUM just said, and I quote : -

‘If you’re bored of flying the Xtreme Pro Advance Drone just return it by 24 January’ (2019)

Is that really the returns policy? :mysmilie_59:

LITTLE GOLLUM just said, and I quote : -

‘If you’re bored of flying the Xtreme Pro Advance Drone just return it by 24 January’ (2019)

Is that really the returns policy? :mysmilie_59:

I was about to say "I thought the 3rd week of January was pretty standard for an xmas item" but I bet he hasn't elaborated on strict conditions relating to the condition of the products and/or it's packaging.

Making it look like you can just return it on a whim.... not a chance.

Chef Joe is no longer on c and c it seems to be on Ideal more than ever

He is of course now a coffee expert (chef william seems to have been ditched or left)

He just told us no need to buy a machine that costs hundreds (like the ones your channel has been flogging all year then?!)

Peter Simon seems to have a new buyer he loves mentioning "our eric in rochdale"

chance he exists slim to none and none just left town

Peter has just said happy birthday to Blue Peter and paid homage to his time there

Why haven't they asked him on? everyone else seems to be

And finally from me today Chef Joe has decided he is going to cater for the veggies after doing 58 meat sandwiches on the toasted sandwich maker...

His choice? Cheese and

Ham

Yes ham

Latest posts

Back