Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found this review from Techradar about the Wileyfox X Smartphone. However, as an entry level phone with dual sim, it seems a fairly good buy. Comes with 2GB Ram, not the best, but as an all in price, seems fair.
OUR VERDICT
With poor performance and a price that pitches it even closer to the budget phone big hitters, the Wileyfox Spark X will struggle to dig out a niche for itself.

FOR
Affordable price
Bright display
Lightweight Android OS

AGAINST
Glitchy software
Poor battery life
Mediocre camera

Anyone out there got one?

And finally from me today Chef Joe has decided he is going to cater for the veggies after doing 58 meat sandwiches on the toasted sandwich maker...

His choice? Cheese and

Ham

Yes ham

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

But ‘Chef’ Joe has always catered for Veggies :mysmilie_59:

89DFDF20-2374-4C80-BCFB-9A4FF931A411.jpg3B449C1E-B9D8-4E6A-B808-A089621D8F5D.jpgAE9EEB97-9CE3-485E-B5E5-13BA977DCDB0.jpgEDABFF11-1851-4261-8621-345C51C0832B.jpg

It's mind boggling how Shouty Jacks can come out with stuff like "maybe your current phone needs upgrading, in which case this WileyFox could be for you"

If your phone is that bad that a £70 is considered an upgrade, I can only assume you'd be using a couple of tin cans with string???

Almost 3/4's of the tefal actifry stock has gone.... according to Genevieve.

Why do I suspect that is legal manipulation of the facts?

On the Ideal schedule tonight is a 2 hour show shilling a mattress????
I 'd rather watch Roofix dry, but that is probably on a sunday morning DIY show.

That’s maybe because they don’t have to buy any stock and get Dormeo to send it direct and take a cut.

But please, 2 hours of Poo Poo and Dopey Dormeo David. It’s too much.

I’d almost rather watch Peter Simon, half finishing sentences, deliberately mispronouncing words and telling his tired jokes, “There was an Englishman, an Irishman and one of those ****** East Europeans” :mysmilie_59:

6674EF14-7A0E-4336-9EEC-A96A4E846F08.jpgE353E8CA-389A-43D8-81AA-B6C67A560D56.jpg11C8D8A1-5290-4B69-8695-BF83F17D8D97.jpg46C26ECB-3431-45DF-837C-F536091235AB.jpg

We have an "interesting" bit of scheduling this pm at 4

Presented by
Paul Becque, Rachel Pierman

Rachel Pierman as the expert on a drone show!!! This cant be true I really hope this is a typo

God this is dire

May as well be a repeat presume Rachel is just doing the second hour as MIRE is here (sadly)

Very very very busy says Berk constantly, giving out the wrong terms and conditions about the extended returns

Mire tells us Ideal WILL be the biggest retailer of drones by xmas, LOL

No sign of Rachel must have been a typo

Kevski on with a 2 hour special Peter still not allowed on a vostok show :) :)

Kevin implores us to checkout our baskets and to leave room for the serious collectors

stern stuff

Kevin implores us to checkout our baskets and to leave room for the serious collectors

stern stuff

Maybe they were scared that when Kevski says ‘Check Out Your Baskets’ Dirty Peter would say ‘Czechs Out You Bast#@%s’

I wouldn’t blame them being careful :mysmilie_59:

stern stuff

I assume that is purely based on rota's having already been made, without accounting for him. He'll soon be back and bullshittier than ever about time pieces.

Peter Simon is on at 11:00am with Salter.

Salter is an old British company that dates back to the 1700’s. Sadly they no longer manufacture in Britain, their products are made abroad, in foreign countries, by foreigners.

Uh-Uh :thinking:

1DFDFFE1-EF47-4D54-9DF5-5E355D3E1C09.jpgF8890423-7DC2-4211-9BAB-D63327F2BE96.jpg

Latest posts

Back