Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Page 567 of 569 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569 LastLast
    Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5683
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
      Dirty Peter is a Star.

Not only from his appearance on Bake Off, not only to being asked to go in the Jungle. He also once said that he's friends with Rod Stewart.

With his showbiz connections maybe he did work with Liberace?

Attachment 14068Attachment 14069
      Was he legitimately on bake off?

› See More: Random musings and general banter.
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
      Just a small thing, but amused me nonetheless. Gollum shilling something or other the other day..."I've been doing this long enough to know this is going to sell out before the end of the show."

End of the show comes around "this item will be back on the 9pm show"
      That would have made me chuckle too! He's either ignorant or a liar...
      Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I see Jimmy Hill and Bruce Forsyth's lovechild is helping to push the ancient iPad 3 on unsuspecting customers again. She really is a shady piece of work. She mentioned something about apps (I think it was a customer question, but I wasn't paying full attention) and that apps will work provided they are supported by the operating system. No real explanation that the iPad 3 doesn't actually support the latest OS. Such a crappy way to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

And she still talks as though the iPad is the only tablet capable of facetime, location based services etc etc.

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

It's getting ridiculous with the constant stock updates. 5 minutes into the show, 10% of the stock already sold. Its a complete joke now and needs to stop.

8.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Could not help laughing just now reg varney lookaliky just said its as easy to get it down as get it up referring of course to spring up summerhouse could not help thinking PS would have been in his element with a smart remark no doubt if he had been there
      Likes Muttley , S C O, adam82uk liked this post

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
      Could not help laughing just now reg varney lookaliky just said its as easy to get it down as get it up referring of course to spring up summerhouse could not help thinking PS would have been in his element with a smart remark no doubt if he had been there
      Just clicked over and Dirty Pete is on the Vibrapower, pulling his shorts up higher with his hands virtually on his groin while the camera zooms in... Sorry to make you all feel sick but I need to share that mental image before I throw up...

Better ring up quick, over 70 people are on the line. And its only £37.50 apparently (no mention of "flexipay")
      Likes Retrovertigo, S C O liked this post

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Duplicate post, my phone is playing games (or it could be the idiot operating it).
      Last edited by Muttley; 20-05-2017 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Duplicate post
      Likes mr tom liked this post

14.    Crafting Live Bolton

Post Thanks / Like

Cant be as bad as me Muttley i am forever sending texts to wrong people never get old its bad for your health
      Thanks Muttley thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cant be as bad as me Muttley i am forever sending texts to wrong people never get old its bad for your health
      I'm 50 in July. I've already started walking into the kitchen saying "what have I come in here for?" I put it down to the fact I have a lot of my mind. But I could be wrong...