Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The tech expert is Janice Phillips, she's been on for years. The cheapo crap they sell is just ridiculous, a child wouldn't seen be with that phone. They rather have no phone than have that piece of crap.

That Fayon Woman just said that the NUU X4 is "A British made Phone". :mysmilie_19: iPhones are made in China, but the high tech NUU is British is it? The lies are non stop.

The Titanic and British Leyland cars were British made. That's not saying much.

Dirty Peter talking about one of the watches the other night (that was priced at about £800) "I happily admit I'd have no qualms about selling this for £4000-5000 if I had my own shop"

I see Dirty Peter, Gollum and Manice all have their moral compasses pointing in the same direction.

The tech expert is Janice Phillips, she's been on for years. The cheapo crap they sell is just ridiculous, a child wouldn't seen be with that phone. They rather have no phone than have that piece of crap.

I think Janice may well come on here to have a word with you adam82uk .Concerning your negative comments about a fine piece of equipment. :mysmilie_17:

Dirty Peter talking about one of the watches the other night (that was priced at about £800) "I happily admit I'd have no qualms about selling this for £4000-5000 if I had my own shop"

I see Dirty Peter, Gollum and Manice all have their moral compasses pointing in the same direction.

I know where I'd love to shove a moral compass...

De Knees talking about their cheap-looking Longline Parka Jacket: "This was commissioned in the summer; we can't commission again". So everytime they run out of stock of something they have to "commission again"?

More fashion starting at 9pm. Is that all you can sell ideal world is fashion. I think ideal world are running out of ideas to sell.

Proto col,Fashion and vibrapower the most boring products/shows to watch. The toystore Same old products every year too.

Just caught a bit of the hour dedicated to people who hate their children. You know the one....the one where you can spend £130 on a mixed bag of cheap tat toys that will only keep kids interested if they play with the empty boxes :)

But while watching I realised that the guy demo'ing the toys had actually discovered a major scientific breakthrough!

He was showing these remote controlled cars that work up the walls. And they use "hovercraft technology" to stick to the walls. That's right, supposedly they blow out a cushion of air, and somehow defy gravity to run up walls!!

The trouble is, they use the opposite of hovercraft technology as they use suction to stick to the walls you moron!

Just caught a bit of the hour dedicated to people who hate their children. You know the one....the one where you can spend £130 on a mixed bag of cheap tat toys that will only keep kids interested if they play with the empty boxes :)

But while watching I realised that the guy demo'ing the toys had actually discovered a major scientific breakthrough!

He was showing these remote controlled cars that work up the walls. And they use "hovercraft technology" to stick to the walls. That's right, supposedly they blow out a cushion of air, and somehow defy gravity to run up walls!!

The trouble is, they use the opposite of hovercraft technology as they use suction to stick to the walls you moron!

yeah but you cannot feel the joy of manipulating people out of their money if you tell the truth.

Blimey are they still doing that hackneyed old toy bundle? I can see they've updated it with the must have "fidget spinner"..something that costs about £3 everywhere, including the local papershop -classy! My guess is that the stock is the same stock they've had for the past 5 or 6 years. Can't see why anyone would bother buying this set..if you've got that sort of money to spend, you've got enough money to buy a number of kids a pretty decent present each, no need to resort to wondering which poor bugger is gonna be landed with a set of pens, or some rubber balls and a fidget spinner, when in reality the money spent on just that little crock of shite could buy something half decent. Crazy or lazy? Dunno who'd spend money on this?

Blimey are they still doing that hackneyed old toy bundle? I can see they've updated it with the must have "fidget spinner"..something that costs about £3 everywhere, including the local papershop -classy! My guess is that the stock is the same stock they've had for the past 5 or 6 years. Can't see why anyone would bother buying this set..if you've got that sort of money to spend, you've got enough money to buy a number of kids a pretty decent present each, no need to resort to wondering which poor bugger is gonna be landed with a set of pens, or some rubber balls and a fidget spinner, when in reality the money spent on just that little crock of shite could buy something half decent. Crazy or lazy? Dunno who'd spend money on this?

'sadly' I have not seen this presentation yet (for this year anyway) but I do wonder how much they claim a £3 spinner is worth. Based on their theory that a £100 drone is worth £1000, do they think they will get away with saying a fidget spinner is worth £30?

They always come out with that hovercraft technology bo*%*$ks when demonstrating those cars, I've always thought the same as you. It jut goes to show that they don't have a f*&%ing clue what they are talking about most of the time.

Paul Burke yesterday saying that crappo phone they're selling today has an HD screen. 850*480 pixels is HD is it? Idiot or liar?

A lot cheaper just to go to Poundland!

Latest posts

Back