Random musings and general banter. - Page 661

Page 661 of 749 FirstFirst ... 161561611651659660661662663671711 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 7489
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like JUKEBOX JANICE has moved onto something more state of the art than iPad 3’s.

Crayola Crayons.
    Likes VapidStoat, Retrovertigo , mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I must say it is impressive that Hochanda is still going/managed to defeat the other craft channel with Debbie Greenwood and Julian.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Hochanda manages to stick around. It reminds me of the old days of QVC and Idealworld, when the presenters appeared to be having fun while showing the various items.

I was looking on IW's Facebook page the other day, and was amazed at the comments praising CC and his presenting style. I assume these are people who are allowed a couple of hours viewing per day before their electric shock therapy?
    Likes VapidStoat, Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Please note that at 9.00pm tonight we have a Vostok Watches Pick of The Day. Kevin Reynolds and Peter Simon will guide us through this hour of luxury and excellence.

I see they are offering a Vostok Leather Weekend Bag for just £239.99 & £8.99 P&P.

Why not shop ahead for your summer holiday?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5A0D5F87-2DB7-4733-97D0-80F37329F7FC.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	15125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F733E2B4-BEB2-4E60-B23A-58FC4CC18E22.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	15126
    Likes VapidStoat, Retrovertigo , Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For today only you can get a free Cup and Saucer with this £380 Luxury Russian Watch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FC941B63-09C7-484D-8CBC-2BED96257650.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	15129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAA2A46C-FD18-4CEA-A030-AA1FB09F8419.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	15130
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So cringeworthy when these senile old duffers start acting like there has been a pricing error with these hideous watches.

DP starts telling them to take the graphics off the screen and pretending to speak to the producers. Then Kevin whatshisface says "heads will roll"

Yeah sure mate, because in the weeks leading up to the show you didn't have any idea what they would be selling the watches for that you are there to represent.

The worst part is, there are no doubt people at home believing all this guff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    So cringeworthy when these senile old duffers start acting like there has been a pricing error with these hideous watches.

DP starts telling them to take the graphics off the screen and pretending to speak to the producers. Then Kevin whatshisface says "heads will roll"

Yeah sure mate, because in the weeks leading up to the show you didn't have any idea what they would be selling the watches for that you are there to represent.

The worst part is, there are no doubt people at home believing all this guff.
    They’re certainly people who believe the tripe, they had sell outs!

I see they have a new ‘Tech Expert’ on shilling those STK bricks next week, namely an Adam Humphreys*

Interestingly ‘The Talent Manager’ website suggests there is/was a Floor Manager at Ideal World, also called Adam Humphreys.

Surely it can’t be the same person? I’m sure he’ll be a Bona Fide Boffin

https://www.thetalentmanager.co.uk/t...adam-humphreys

*Having said that the Ideal World website spells his name ‘Humphreys’ and ‘Humphries’, so who knows!
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

All he needs to do, is do a presentation of the STK phones with DP.

Expert "with your STK phone you can make phone calls!!!"

DP "nooooooooo, woowwwwww, buy it.....just buy it now"

Expert "with your STK phone you can send messages"

DP ...laughs hysterically....."look, just buy it right"

Expert "with your STK phone you can take photos"

DP "WHAT????? you can take photos? listen.....we are so busy, check out your baskets, it's just £25 first.....mumble of......mumble.......buy two at this price.....flexis......"

Jobs a good un.
    Likes VapidStoat, Wirral70 , scarlethammer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    They’re certainly people who believe the tripe, they had sell outs!

I see they have a new ‘Tech Expert’ on shilling those STK bricks next week, namely an Adam Humphreys*

Interestingly ‘The Talent Manager’ website suggests there is/was a Floor Manager at Ideal World, also called Adam Humphreys.

Surely it can’t be the same person? I’m sure he’ll be a Bona Fide Boffin

https://www.thetalentmanager.co.uk/t...adam-humphreys

*Having said that the Ideal World website spells his name ‘Humphreys’ and ‘Humphries’, so who knows!
    If this Mr Humpheys/Humphries was Ideal's Floor Manager, perhaps he declared "I'm free!" after Janice had left the building...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Humphrey.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	15131

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I see Idealworld are once again stuck in a Star Trek The Next Generation style time dilation

Gingerbeard "we are so close to selling out" some 13-14 hours after DP claimed the same thing. Time runs at a different rate at IW once again

edit: props to Kevskis acting coach. He managed to keep a straight face when claiming those plastic watch boxes are worth £90 and again when he said the wallets were undervalued at £39.99

I bought a really nice leather wallet from Amazon the other week and it has RFID protection as well, and it was far cheaper than £39.99
    Last edited by Retrovertigo; 14-01-2018 at 12:48 PM.