Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They had three pro drones on the show; the toy and the presenters :mysmilie_59:

Seriously, from what I did see of the show there was no warnings as to any legal flying restrictions and I'm sure that Richard was selling the drone's abilities to fly around objects, etc., as well. I'm not saying that they should issue disclaimers every five minutes but there should have been something like a passing mention of a "legal location for flying" under certain circumstances, especially as the drone sales pitch seemed to be aimed squarely at the novice.

No doubt that if anyone were to complain then Ideal World would just say that it was an "oversight" and that it "won't happen again" until the next time.

I wouldn't worry too much.If the drones are anything like the helicopters they were flogging at Christmas(having read some comments from unhappy customers)one flight and dodgy landing should be enough to end the flying career of these tacky machines.

Shaun 'creepy' crawley ?

did he say ''luxury'' a lot?

.........and did he happen to bounce and roll his massive balls around on the bed to show how it gave them support?That's definitely 'ol Crawley.At his Creepiest in my opinion ,when with the Master of The Perverse- Pete S.

.........and did he happen to bounce and roll his massive balls around on the bed to show how it gave them support?That's definitely 'ol Crawley.At his Creepiest in my opinion ,when with the Master of The Perverse- Pete S.

sounds positively disgusting my friend.

The mattress shows bore the pants off me so I, thankfully, miss his big balls. They also have big balls, not his, sometimes on the boring vacuum hours.

I saw an infomercial the other night for the bike box, which normally sells around the £99.99 mark. They had it on for £189.99!!!!! 'but be quick before this amazing offer sells out'..........what a rip off!

Shreque and Chef Joe are selling a "Tefal Optigrill Plus Health Grill". Unfortunately Mr. Remblance's "perfect medium steak" (his words not mine) appeared to be rather red in the centre when he cut off a slice; I'm not a chef but I'm certain it's not exactly supposed to look like that :mysmilie_59:

If you'd like to know the secrets of achieving a wonderful life, Paul Becque is offering a three-day "Engage with Success" event, where he's he's promising to deliver "the biggest leap you can take toward the life that you’ve been dreaming of". Tickets are £597.00 for a Participant, or £147.00 as a Guest (although you must accompany a participant to qualify). Sadly, Flexi-pay is not available on this offer.

Amusing to think that this type of event is classified as self-help...a more cynical perspective would be that Mr. Becque is simply helping himself to the money of the gullible. Snake oil, anyone?

Just to prove that I'm not making this up, here's the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/engage-with-success-3-day-weekend-luxury-retreat-spa-all-inclusive-tickets-34782391068

I know, I can't believe it either:mysmilie_59:

If you'd like to know the secrets of achieving a wonderful life, Paul Becque is offering a three-day "Engage with Success" event, where he's he's promising to deliver "the biggest leap you can take toward the life that you’ve been dreaming of". Tickets are £597.00 for a Participant, or £147.00 as a Guest (although you must accompany a participant to qualify). Sadly, Flexi-pay is not available on this offer.

Amusing to think that this type of event is classified as self-help...a more cynical perspective would be that Mr. Becque is simply helping himself to the money of the gullible. Snake oil, anyone?

Just to prove that I'm not making this up, here's the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/engage-with-success-3-day-weekend-luxury-retreat-spa-all-inclusive-tickets-34782391068

Utterly. Astonishing.

Slimey salesman Shreque claiming to be able to teach people about the following:

• Take 100% control over your life and results
  • Release limiting beliefs and negativity from the past
  • Create a clear vision for your life
  • Align your passions with your with your personal and professional life
  • Structure your goals so you can achieve them easily and stress free
  • Utilize visualization and meditation to create clarity and power
  • Trust your gut and listen to your intuition
  • Take more inspired action, and take advantage of opportunities
  • Create new successful habits while replacing habits that no longer serve you
  • Attract people, wealth and abundance into your life
  • Powerfully ask for what you want, as if you’ve already achieved it
  • Be present, positive and mindful each day with a powerful morning routine
  • Relax and rejuvenate your mind
  • Network with a powerful group of supporters and establish lifelong friendships
  • Stop complaining, end procrastination, and get things done
Just as bad as a "Get rich quick by phoning this number" sign on the back of a tatty cheap old car (and yes I've seen that sort of thing for real) :mysmilie_59:

I can't believe what they will try to sell to people .Although I reckon this kind of course is mostly based on myth and misleading expectations,it would be interesting to be a'fly on the wall' and hear what Guru Shreque has to say.

Last edited:
How long has he been a 'Success & Fulfilment Coach', has he got a certificate :mysmilie_506:

He's down as a "Jack Canfield certified trainer" on his Engage with Success website http://www.engagewithsuccess.com/
Jack Canfield is an American self-help guru, who, in common with many of these high profile practitioners, has made a very nice living selling books and related merchandise, telling others how they can live a successful life.

There's a bitter irony here, in that most of these characters don't actually have a track record of being a big success in business, or having achieved anything noteworthy outside of the self-help field. It's such a well-trodden path: make a ton of money telling others what to do, without having to prove that you've actually achieved anything previously. And most of the advice is simply recycled from previous ideas and quotes; it's just repackaged information that's given fancy names and sold as though it's original thought.

Becque is clearly hoping that he'll be laughing all the Waaahey! to the bank with this latest venture:cash::cash::cash:

It really seems bordering on criminal. its utter bull and we know this but I fear that a group of gullible punters will part with their hard earned money. Perhaps if you wanted a weekend at the spa and avoided the seminar/s it might make sense but generally it is appalling!
As for 'qualification' thats easy enough to buy by attending a paid for 'training' complete charlatans

Known Paul "Reg Varney" Becque he will probabaly have a wee stall with his good friend Peter Simon selling unwanted stock from IW to milk even more £££££ from desperate punters who will part with the hard earned cash in an attempt to be "successful" in life.

Ok anyone can do as they please with the money they have but before you happily give money to people who DO NOT care one little bit about anyones success apart from number ones success, you can do all this yourself for FREE and you will probabaly find you will be much more successful than some guy SELLING you a DREAM, the answer is HARD work and GRAFT all done by yourself, forget making the rich richer and make yourself HAPPY and comfortable.

Take a positive approach, take a positive out of every situation and dont give any money to anyone, do it all for FREE yourself.

Last edited:
Just switched on to beak nose presenting Protocol Collagen,or as beak nose pronounces it Collagin,wish Ideal World would sack Beak Nose,awful woman who shouts all the time and her selling manner is aggressive,do not believe a word that Beak Nose says, and wish she would shut up going on about her ****** Wedding,nobody Cares or is bothered about her Wedding,unfortunately switched on the other evening and Beak Nose was on & she said about My Wedding,4 times in under 1 minute.IW got rid of Loen who was a very good presenter,but kept someone like Beak Nose who's a rubbish presenter,who can't even pronounce Statistics correctly,Beak Nose says Sadistics.In the early days Of IW it was a good channel,but now with the ex Bid Channel presenters it is getting worse,if IW are still around in 6 months I would be surprised,& why suddenly does it say Live in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Utterly. Astonishing.

Slimey salesman Shreque claiming to be able to teach people about the following:

• Take 100% control over your life and results
  • Release limiting beliefs and negativity from the past
  • Create a clear vision for your life
  • Align your passions with your with your personal and professional life
  • Structure your goals so you can achieve them easily and stress free
  • Utilize visualization and meditation to create clarity and power
  • Trust your gut and listen to your intuition
  • Take more inspired action, and take advantage of opportunities
  • Create new successful habits while replacing habits that no longer serve you
  • Attract people, wealth and abundance into your life
  • Powerfully ask for what you want, as if you’ve already achieved it
  • Be present, positive and mindful each day with a powerful morning routine
  • Relax and rejuvenate your mind
  • Network with a powerful group of supporters and establish lifelong friendships
  • Stop complaining, end procrastination, and get things done
Just as bad as a "Get rich quick by phoning this number" sign on the back of a tatty cheap old car (and yes I've seen that sort of thing for real) :mysmilie_59:

He sounds and looks just like someone called Peter Popoff.

Now, unless you've gotta life you could tune into the 'Gospel Channel' on Sky 587 and enjoy Peter 'Paul' Popoff and his 'Miracle Water'.

Feel free to google it but I strongly suspect it will make you about as rich as Shreque's motivational drivel :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0061.JPGIMG_0062.JPG

I think that's a bit harsh, I remember Anthony Robbins on QVC I know because we bought the tapes and it was the same sort of thing it really is all about self motivation and belief, it didn't work for us because I don't think we got them out the box but it's not ripping off old ladies or anyone else its how sales people become successful. I've worked with a lot of sales people although not one myself and that's how they become successful along with a pinch of so called charm.

Just switched on to beak nose presenting Protocol Collagen,or as beak nose pronounces it Collagin,wish Ideal World would sack Beak Nose,awful woman who shouts all the time and her selling manner is aggressive,do not believe a word that Beak Nose says, and wish she would shut up going on about her ****** Wedding,nobody Cares or is bothered about her Wedding,unfortunately switched on the other evening and Beak Nose was on & she said about My Wedding,4 times in under 1 minute.IW got rid of Loen who was a very good presenter,but kept someone like Beak Nose who's a rubbish presenter,who can't even pronounce Statistics correctly,Beak Nose says Sadistics.In the early days Of IW it was a good channel,but now with the ex Bid Channel presenters it is getting worse,if IW are still around in 6 months I would be surprised,& why suddenly does it say Live in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

She was telling a story about Protocol making a difference to her hair. She has been using the same hairdresser for 15 years. The hairdresser doesn't normally wash her hair but for this story she had to, just the once. The hairdresser asked her what she'd been using as her hair was thicker and had grown more. For a while she couldn't think what it was but then she had a 'lightbulb moment', it was the Protocol! Of course individual results will vary, meaning that it probably won't happen to anyone else.

Pity it hasn't got long/thick enough to lose the hair extensions!

Think it's a bit mean to call another woman "beak nose!" She can't help the way she looks, and tbh I'd be happy to look like her, nevertheless...a little personal. Can't you just change it to "Rentagob" we'd still know who you mean lol!

Latest posts

Back