Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see they are slagging off stepladders now, you need one of the telescopic ladders as they are safer, im wondering now the hell i can change a lightbulb in the middle of my living room without a stepladder and use a telescopic ladder instead as there is nothing to lean it against in the middle of a living room

Ideal World now selling the Viper Professional Drone with HD Camera for under £150. What a bargain it appears!!!

Come off it I.W. this is merely a toy grade drone being promoted by shysters!!!

Watching Richard Mire and PS last night selling this TOY made me want to throw something at the TV. Being the owner of a DJI Mavic Drone, which I got for £740, I know what a good Drone looks and works like!
There was Richard Mire who couldn't decide if his Drone had a range of 200 yards, 150 yards or 100 yards. And there was good old PS saying he'd "never seen anything like it"

Well this product has no better performance than a Drone which you could pick up for around £40 from one of the excellent Chinese sellers on the internet. Sellers such as Gearbest, TomTop, or Banggood. Ok it may be a bit bigger, but size isn't everything. Well not always!!:mysmilie_17: To compare IW's Drone to one costing up to £1000 is beyond ridiculous! The stated full HD Camera with wobbly video quality is laughable! The Camera mount being described as a Gimbal is a lie, it's just a camera mount. A Gimbal would keep the Camera level at all times, not allow it to pitch and roll with the Drone.
Not only that, but Mire saying that the video can be seen in full 3D with the use of the optional goggles is also a downright lie! The Camera used has only one lens, you need two lenses to get 3D. To cap it all, this morning I heard that Hayley woman saying it should be priced at around £1,149.95.

It goes to show that these people have no morals or integrity whatsoever, and will always over sell any product, no matter how poor!

A much cheaper and more portable drone for under £40 with similar performance to the Viper with almost identical App.

https://www.tomtop.com/p-rm7961b-1.html

I have this as it's a much cheaper and similar look to the Mavic Pro with folding arms which I own too. A great little Toy.

Last edited:
They are so nice at Ideal World, they are selling a drone worth £1000 for £149 such lovely people, apparently there is only one other place you can buy said drone , its a famous shop in London except they say in the next breath you cant buy it as they have no stock.

Hayley is rolling her eyes in excitement, surely she cant claim the drone should be £1k ? She has said this several times "you are getting a drone worth a thousand pounds"

Now I'm not a genius but if there is only one other place that you can buy said drone... and that place doesn't sell it for £1000.... then how is it worth £1000 ?

you can't just say it's worth £1000, which they seem to be doing. Why not £2000 or £500 as it all seems to be invented in their heads anyway.

and I still don't understand why they can't say Hamleys considering they consistently imply it.

Imagine Christmas morning. You're there with your NUU X4 high tech phone, connected to the WiFi Camera while flying your Viper professional Drone, and admiring the full rock steady HD video. You could even check the flight time with your "Made in Germany" Constantin Weisz automatic Chronograph housing the Chinese made Sea-Gull TY2940 Movement.

What a Christmas that could be for about a mere £600. Add another £100 if you buy the Drone today.

Imagine Christmas morning. You're there with your NUU X4 high tech phone, connected to the WiFi Camera while flying your Viper professional Drone, and admiring the full rock steady HD video. You could even check the flight time with your "Made in Germany" Constantin Weisz automatic Chronograph housing the Chinese made Sea-Gull TY2940 Movement.

What a Christmas that could be for about a mere £600. Add another £100 if you buy the Drone today.

I'm not lucky enough to have a Christmas as good as that!

That Fayon Woman just said that the NUU X4 is "A British made Phone". :mysmilie_19: iPhones are made in China, but the high tech NUU is British is it? The lies are non stop.

Now I'm not a genius but if there is only one other place that you can buy said drone... and that place doesn't sell it for £1000.... then how is it worth £1000 ?

you can't just say it's worth £1000, which they seem to be doing. Why not £2000 or £500 as it all seems to be invented in their heads anyway.

and I still don't understand why they can't say Hamleys considering they consistently imply it.

I can't see why they can't sell the 1K coffee machine for £149 in that case :mysmilie_19:

Well it's not good to let the truth get in the way of sales. It seems obvious that the ASA doesn't seem to care what they say.

Oh no, they very often say that they can't tell you anything that's not true as they are closely watched by the ASA, who would come down on them like a ton of bricks if they did. Obviously another lie, as the ASA do nothing.

Once again Kevinski Reynoldsoff comes out with that old chestnut, "That's the wrong price" whilst flogging one of his Vostoks tonight.

Come off it Kevinski, how many times do you think you can get away with this one? You know that the price is right, and the viewers know the price is right! You sound like a cracked record!

Slimey watch expert to Dirty Peter just now (about an ETA 2834 movement), "Peter.....Peter, you get that movement in a Rolex"........."I'm not saying it's the same one"

So you don't get that movement in a Rolex then you creep.

Slimey watch expert to Dirty Peter just now (about an ETA 2834 movement), "Peter.....Peter, you get that movement in a Rolex"........."I'm not saying it's the same one"

So you don't get that movement in a Rolex then you creep.

As far as I know, Rolex make their own movements. So no, not the same!

I always laugh when he says a watch strap is "Hand stitched on a machine".

That Fayon Woman just said that the NUU X4 is "A British made Phone". :mysmilie_19: iPhones are made in China, but the high tech NUU is British is it? The lies are non stop.

Granny Smith said something different the other day...All she said was that ""NUU are a British Company"",never mentioned anything about being British Made or where they are made....Confusing

intresting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NUU_mobile

NUU Mobile was founded in 2010 as a partnership of the Hong Kong-based Sun Cupid Group and U.S.-based Noetic Inc.

In 2012, NUU Mobile began an ambitious international expansion project. Since then, the company has opened new offices in London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Jakarta, and Malaysia.

In 2015, NUU Mobile opened a new office in Miami, aimed at serving the Central and South American markets.

intresting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NUU_mobile

NUU Mobile was founded in 2010 as a partnership of the Hong Kong-based Sun Cupid Group and U.S.-based Noetic Inc.

In 2012, NUU Mobile began an ambitious international expansion project. Since then, the company has opened new offices in London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Jakarta, and Malaysia.

In 2015, NUU Mobile opened a new office in Miami, aimed at serving the Central and South American markets.

Right...so when the "Tech Expert" said they were a British Company,what she meant was they have an office in London....Simple really

yep sounds like it, really these things should be reported to the asa , the bulshit and lies they are getting away with is unreal

Latest posts

Back