Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hayley has just said that she has literally had people knocking on her door , asking where she got her hanging baskets.

Fancy a Ideal World 18th Birthday Bargain?

How about a Refurbished, Circa 2012, 64 GB iPad 3 with Cobwebs, iOS 9 AND 3G for the Birthday Bargain price of just £504.96

And how about if it comes with (arguably completely unnecessary) F-Secure, a fab £20 iBeanie Bag, a £5-£10 eBay Keyboard AND FREE P&P!!!

Or you could go for a brand new 32GB iPad with iOS 11 and 4G direct from Apple for the Not Birthday Bargain price of £469.00 with FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

A tough choice, I do love those iBeanie Bags and that eBay Keyboard is Lush. But bad news I’m afraid, it’s sold out for now but I’m sure it’ll be back.

Janice, you’re so missing out at Hochanda :mysmilie_59:

https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/app...004_8978%7d&fh_sort=-salescash_iw%2c-stock_iw

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7/32gb-space-grey-wifi-cellular
Woolworths...MFI...Toys R Us...Maplin...

Seriously, they're still struggling to offload them after all this time? I'd previously estimated that Ideal World once sold something like 4 to 7 of these ancient iPads during an hour based on their 'stock updates', and I'm also guessing that the returns rate must be horrendous once the customer gets it out of the box, has a play and realises that they've bought an out-of-date turkey.

Again it's down to the desperation of ill-informed impulse buyers wanting an 'iPad' and taking 'advantage' of what De Knees always seems to refer to as "interest-free credit" Flexi-pay.

I have had that happen on my iPad although I don’t know the source of the cookie which is causing the message to appear, it could be any website you’ve recently visited.

If you clear your cookies it will get rid of it :mysmilie_59:

Only been her to it Friday and Saturday. I think we had something similar quite a while back. Fingers crossed it seems to have disappeared now.

I had it in my head for some reason that they first aired on April 1st 2000

yet Peter Simon has managed to essentially turn IW into Bid (in everything except pricing) for the time being.

Ironic comment of the day from Gollum.

Flicked on one of the shows the other day just as he was showing price comparisons. It was something IW were actually offering with free p&p which is a rarity.

He made a comment about one of the stores comparison prices that had £4.99 p&P and said "nice bit of extra cash thrown in there on the price" (I'm paraphrasing obviously, but pretty much word perfect I think)

Oblivious to the fact that IW usually charge ridiculous p&p

To be fair Ideal World's p and p is a lot more reasonable than QVC's

I'm not a big lover of I/W these days because of the ex bid mob, but for some while, I have had my eye on Spear and Jackson, spray and leave. To my surprise, I saw it for £18 which included the sprayer and the hot topic of "Free P&P".
Previously on here, I did ask if anyone had used it, (and thanks all, for your comments) but for £18 a pop delivered, I thought I would take a punt. I have a conservatory that during the winter gets a bit green and is a pain to wash. It duly arrived, and when the weather picks up a bit, I'll give it a go. My report will be forthcoming, as and when used. Watch this space. :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Here's a random musing.....the adverts on this site are getting ridiculous. I understand it costs money to run a website, but holy moly I've never seen the likes of it before.

Here's a random musing.....the adverts on this site are getting ridiculous. I understand it costs money to run a website, but holy moly I've never seen the likes of it before.

If you're still getting problems with ads, Graham has done a lot of work recently, and if you are or want to be a VIP that will majorly reduce the ads you see. An ad blocker might help. But if you use the contact facility to notify Graham with how you use the forum (tablet or PC) and what browser, he may be able to improve things for you. There is a new link about becoming a VIP he's put up recently.

Managed to come across a repair manual for any issues with a Vostok watch.
Hope the pic downloads ok

Haynes-H6094-cover_0.jpg

I’ve never come across any site like this for adverts, there seem to be more adverts than post, I make sure I log out now & have stopped coming on so much as it’s ridiculous

Glad i use AdBlocker Ultimate with Firefox...As soon as i log into this site it blocks 48 Adverts....Wow 48 adverts,no wonder you are getting fed up

Caught the back end of the drone show repeat this morning. It was a repeat of a Friday evening show apparently. Loudmouth Jacks is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy!

Just seen the back end of the live show today...it's just coming up to 2pm and the clawhanded banshee is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy :mysmilie_19:

Then you have mr bullspitter himself - the self declared drone expert.

"this is a professional level drone"....LIE
"this has an electronic gimble" .....LIE
"this hovers more stable than a thousand pound drone"....LIE

Then the usual nonsense about using it to film a wedding...lol yeah sure

Caught the back end of the drone show repeat this morning. It was a repeat of a Friday evening show apparently. Loudmouth Jacks is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy!

Just seen the back end of the live show today...it's just coming up to 2pm and the clawhanded banshee is screeching that you need to check out your baskets as they are so busy :mysmilie_19:

Then you have mr bullspitter himself - the self declared drone expert.

"this is a professional level drone"....LIE
"this has an electronic gimble" .....LIE
"this hovers more stable than a thousand pound drone"....LIE

Then the usual nonsense about using it to film a wedding...lol yeah sure

More than likely unsold Christmas stock, or returned after the holiday period as being not as stated, or unsuitable.:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

is it available in this famous London toy shop as they always sell out the day before its on ideal world

Latest posts

Back