Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MY final say on Dave from the wast midlands before I get accused of stalking but I have a bee in my bonnet here.
I am not sad and lonely just nosey with time on my hands so I have gone through his watch purchases this morning and give or take the total comes to £44,300 since Dec 2015.
A lot of the watches he buys more than one of and one in particular 17 of them ( Lunokhod 2 ). Along the way he has accrued as free gifts four vostok penknives and four Vostock money clips
which he obviously needs as he would appear to have plenty of money to fill them.
In fact he felt he had to have more places to keep his money as one of his stand alone purchases was .......................... a vostock money clip.
He also has several vostok wallets , holdalls, boxes and multi tools.

On the 21st August 2016 he posted a review for not surprisingly a Lunokhod 2 ;

5 / 5
i so love wearing this watch,it was the first vostok i purchased from the amazing Kevin Reynolds and ideal.

However on December 12th 2015 he posted this review ;

5 / 5
amazing watch
12 December 2015
this is the ultimate watch..just buy one .you will not regret it
Kevin and his company are brilliant.

And furthermore he purchased 18 more Vostok watches prior to his statement in August 2016 that it was the first one he bought from the amazing Kevin.
It may be argued that this COULD have been a retrospective review submitted later as Dave had purchased a number of watches of this type in the past
and he might get a bit mixed up but for the fact that the first Vostok watch he purchased/reviewed was not his old favourite Lunokhod 2 but a battleship sized thing priced at £1499.

After giving Dave a bit of grief here let me close by saying that he would appear not to be a selfish man as one of his watches was a ladies model for perhaps the love of his life.
A lovely Annie Apple creation which would have lightened one of his money clips to the tune of £60. Yes sixty pounds.

Kevski often mentions Dave from WM on the shows and DL was a member of the collectors audience that they had live that time.......I remember him saying something on camera about how wonderful the watches were

I wonder which watch he picked out of his vast collection to wear? I mean, how do you choose for a special event like that? Wish they'd asked him.....

Oh dear :mysmilie_13:

865CA192-8F86-4F10-A555-C11F09813F66.jpg381750C2-33F0-4669-AAEF-4228E6683FAC.jpgFE446AEB-0A3D-49D3-A8F9-C2D2C26ABF47.jpg

MY final say on Dave from the wast midlands before I get accused of stalking but I have a bee in my bonnet here.
I am not sad and lonely just nosey with time on my hands so I have gone through his watch purchases this morning and give or take the total comes to £44,300 since Dec 2015.
A lot of the watches he buys more than one of and one in particular 17 of them ( Lunokhod 2 ). Along the way he has accrued as free gifts four vostok penknives and four Vostock money clips
which he obviously needs as he would appear to have plenty of money to fill them.
In fact he felt he had to have more places to keep his money as one of his stand alone purchases was .......................... a vostock money clip.
He also has several vostok wallets , holdalls, boxes and multi tools.

On the 21st August 2016 he posted a review for not surprisingly a Lunokhod 2 ;

5 / 5
i so love wearing this watch,it was the first vostok i purchased from the amazing Kevin Reynolds and ideal.

However on December 12th 2015 he posted this review ;

5 / 5
amazing watch
12 December 2015
this is the ultimate watch..just buy one .you will not regret it
Kevin and his company are brilliant.

And furthermore he purchased 18 more Vostok watches prior to his statement in August 2016 that it was the first one he bought from the amazing Kevin.
It may be argued that this COULD have been a retrospective review submitted later as Dave had purchased a number of watches of this type in the past
and he might get a bit mixed up but for the fact that the first Vostok watch he purchased/reviewed was not his old favourite Lunokhod 2 but a battleship sized thing priced at £1499.

After giving Dave a bit of grief here let me close by saying that he would appear not to be a selfish man as one of his watches was a ladies model for perhaps the love of his life.
A lovely Annie Apple creation which would have lightened one of his money clips to the tune of £60. Yes sixty pounds.

I was so motivated by this post that I had a look at Dave's reviews !
What is going on here ? I think we have to assume that Dave is real and does buy the watches !!!
The only scenario I can imagine is that Dave has bought Kevin's story that the watches are an investment and believes that his collection will appreciate in value.
Any other theories ???

The old geezer in question is the dreadful Gary ‘Pee Pee’ Schaffer and much like his friend Creepy Crawley he ‘just luuuuuvs’ luxury. He’s like Howard Griffiths in 3-5 years time.

He appears to be an occasional Garden Architect, an occasional Art Afficiando but mostly yet another aging, effeminate shill.

Even by their low standards they’ve scraped the barrel here :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 15254

I don't think we should jump to conclusions about Mr Schaffer's supposed effeminate nature.

Outside of Ideal, the real Mr Schaffer is worlds away from his on-screen persona...odd.jpg sho.jpg

Poo Poo just managed to get through a whole presentation of Compost without mentioning faeces once :mysmilie_59:

F889B917-97F0-43A1-A299-1FBFC60949A7.jpg

Just watching poo poo and the chef geezer shilling the KRAPS coffee maching at the knock down price of 1p shy of £800 squids. I can hardly contain myself from not ordering a couple, especially as it comes with a saving of £160! I think I'll stick with the instant thank you, but then again, I am a total pleb. Be warned, the price will go back to £959.99 so check out those baskets :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Just watching poo poo and the chef geezer shilling the KRAPS coffee maching at the knock down price of 1p shy of £800 squids. I can hardly contain myself from not ordering a couple, especially as it comes with a saving of £160! I think I'll stick with the instant thank you, but then again, I am a total pleb. Be warned, the price will go back to £959.99 so check out those baskets :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Poo Poo just said, without flinching : -

‘I’m Howard and this is our Barista, William Kennelly’

And I see in the trailers that Roly Poly Remblance is supposedly now Ideal World’s ‘Cullinary Expert’

Silly me, I thought he was an Actor :mysmilie_59:

https://www.starnow.co.uk/josephremblance/

Apparently he has a 32” Waist :mysmilie_19:

(If anyone wants the Krups EA9010 Coffee Maker it’s £55 cheaper at Appliances Direct although delivery will cost £4.95)

https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/ea9010/krups-ea9010

Poo Poo just said, without flinching : -

‘I’m Howard and this is our Barista, William Kennelly’

And I see in the trailers that Roly Poly Remblance is supposedly now Ideal World’s ‘Cullinary Expert’

Silly me, I thought he was an Actor :mysmilie_59:

https://www.starnow.co.uk/josephremblance/

Apparently he has a 32” Waist :mysmilie_19:

(If anyone wants the Krups EA9010 Coffee Maker it’s £55 cheaper at Appliances Direct although delivery will cost £4.95)

https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/ea9010/krups-ea9010

Haven't seen him for a while, perhaps he's been dumped just like jukebox Janice :mysmilie_3:

Haven't seen him for a while, perhaps he's been dumped just like jukebox Janice :mysmilie_3:

Yes, Roly Poly The Culinary Expert hasn’t been on for a while.

Perhaps he has been on another Food Odyssey, where he discovers exotic new flavours such as Nuggets du Poulet, Tarte au Poulet and Saucisses et Purée de Pommes de Terre :mysmilie_59:

0D074394-D15C-4381-9C7A-765A12C5400A.jpgAA5E8382-5203-41B3-8668-C1200970C145.jpg28B633C1-E2CF-4113-A2EC-2C2314D3981D.jpgB4FF850F-B816-4F77-AC98-76D61BAF6503.jpeg

when they recently had their £20 day and had the giant wall of blue magic bottles on display, I couldn't help but think the only remote value would be the wall itself for £20.

Talk of the devil.........he's on tonight :mysmilie_46:

Yes Momma, our Culinary Expert is demonstrating the Tefal Cook4Me. On the menu is : -

Soup (Heinz)
Fried Rice (Uncle Ben’s)
Stir Fry (Super Noodles)
Macaroni Cheese (Kraft)
Chilli (Stag)
Roast Dinner (Findus)

And a delicious Strawberry Mousse for Desert (Angel Delight) :mysmilie_59:

B9C65748-8CB6-4D05-AF48-00F1950B47BA.jpg

Yes Momma, our Culinary Expert is demonstrating the Tefal Cook4Me. On the menu is : -

Soup (Heinz)
Fried Rice (Uncle Ben’s)
Stir Fry (Super Noodles)
Macaroni Cheese (Kraft)
Chilli (Stag)
Roast Dinner (Findus)

And a delicious Strawberry Mousse for Desert (Angel Delight) :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 15290

LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

Nanty is enthustically offering a cruise to the U.A.E, Oman and Abu Dhabi.

He said to visit there for a cruise would be phenomenal.

Maybe he should take his fella then, see how that goes :heartbroke:

Ahhhhh, Nanty doing the Luggie hours. His favourite show to do he says. Hardly surprising as it allows him to really go to town with his faux sincerity. It's nauseating.

Latest posts

Back