Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok, Mike Mason just walked onto Joanne's clothing show (what else would it be), wearing a suit.

Joanne commented on it, said and I quote ''suited and booted, you look like Johnny Cash''

I know, I know.

Mike replied ''I'll just walk the line then''

My nan would have said "take a long walk on a short pier"!

just seen ps and p hoover extraordinare volavont climaxing over a hoover sorry folks just realised the vision of taking that literally is puke inducing .

Last week we joked that things now look so bad at Ideal World that it won't be long before they start shilling Funeral Plans.

So tune in at 8.00pm tonight for 'The Planning Crowd' for sorting out your end of life arrangements, Unit Trusts and recording your DNA for posterity.

Their own demise is surely only a matter of time away now :mysmilie_13:

IMG_0351.JPG

Last week we joked that things now look so bad at Ideal World that it won't be long before they start shilling Funeral Plans.

So tune in at 8.00pm tonight for 'The Planning Crowd' for sorting out your end of life arrangements, Unit Trusts and recording your DNA for posterity.

Their own demise is surely only a matter of time away now :mysmilie_13:

View attachment 13723

Interesting thing was that at 8pm yesterday evening it wasn't; instead it was De Knees & Peter Vol-au-Vent the Hoover salesman instead. Indeed Ideal World sometimes change their schedule at very short notice and I see this when the programme guide updates after changing channel on my TV.

Interesting thing was that at 8pm yesterday evening it wasn't; instead it was De Knees & Peter Vol-au-Vent the Hoover salesman instead. Indeed Ideal World sometimes change their schedule at very short notice and I see this when the programme guide updates after changing channel on my TV.

It seems they have rescheduled their 'show' for 7 April 2017 at 7:00pm.

From the website it looks like they'll concentrate on their 'DNA History' service.

So prepare for the lies to roll in from the goons about their backgrounds. Don't bother LITTLE GOLLUM, we know where you came from :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0352.jpg

just seen ps and p hoover extraordinare volavont climaxing over a hoover sorry folks just realised the vision of taking that literally is puke inducing .

To show how easy to keep clean it is by wiping the vacuum down afterwards with a microfibre cloth (50 for £14.99 + P&P)?

So it was an unplanned rescheduling? That bodes well for a company called 'The Planning Crowd'.

:mysmilie_17:

So it was an unplanned rescheduling? That bodes well for a company called 'The Planning Crowd'.

:mysmilie_17:

The Planning Crowd sounds like a building firm or a birth control advice centre.I wouldn't dream of planning my demise with IW.Can you imagine PS gurning his way through a show.Mike presenting or Sal et al.Awful.
Anyway ,my main concern would be what would happen if either IW or the Planning Crowd 'went under' (excuse pun couldn't resist)I expect all the presenters will say they have planned but think I'll do what I usually do and watch the lies flow.

Last edited:
It seems they have rescheduled their 'show' for 7 April 2017 at 7:00pm.

From the website it looks like they'll concentrate on their 'DNA History' service.

So prepare for the lies to roll in from the goons about their backgrounds. Don't bother LITTLE GOLLUM, we know where you came from :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13729

He could quote Oscar Wilde (if he knows who he was) "we are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars". That could apply to Gollum. Or maybe not...

Quote from Peter Simon on Ideal World tonight.....'from little things grow acorns.'

WTF ?????????????????????????

So what do 'the planning crowd' actually do?

Did anyone see the wine tasting show the other day? Joanne, Hayley, Gen, Sally (who even on mute, was clearly the loudest one there) and some poor bloke from the wine company.

So what do 'the planning crowd' actually do?

Did anyone see the wine tasting show the other day? Joanne, Hayley, Gen, Sally (who even on mute, was clearly the loudest one there) and some poor bloke from the wine company.

The Planning Crowd do absolutely nothing that a whole gaggle of other companies do, but for less.

But Ideal World really is heading towards nothing more than an 'infomercial' channel. More and more of their airtime is given to promoting third party offers.

Given the ever shrinking range of products that they sell themselves this would seem to make sense. It looks like a clear sign that their days as a traditional, live, Selly Telly channel are now coming to an end.

It's kind of a shame but it also means an end to the likes of LITTLE GOLLUM and Nanty, and this I welcome :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back