Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I take it you may be still undecided? Try it, fly it, send it back and tell em to shove it! Still time to order before Christmas, how can you refuse!
:mysmilie_59:

I already have a DJI Mavic Pro which has rock steady 4k video, up to 4 miles range and satellite control. This is one of those overpriced £700 drones that is competing with Mire's Viper Pro. Why oh why did I buy it and miss out on the wonderful Viper? I'm gutted!!

From IW's own web site. Proof that the drone is a toy and not professional as claimed by wonder boy Mire.

About the Brand
RDM Creations - Is a toy supplier with many years' experience in the toy industry for some key retailers.
Ideal World and RDM Work closely together to bring Ideal World customers some of the best quality toys available on the market.

If anyone wants to see this happen it's during today's repeated 10am show on Ideal Extra. Here's a direct link to the show, with the embarrassment starting at around 25:50 and again at 27:16. Dire's face looks like thunder when it happens the second time: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/viper-drone-special-2743272?channel=IE

No wonder they're including two spare batteries :mysmilie_59:

That’s so funny PP, it sure doesn’t look like ‘the deal you’ll be talking about for the next 12 months’ Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Ellie May Clampett is becoming Vanessa Feltz Fan Club :mysmilie_59:

17ACC2F5-3466-4FE6-9159-3E4E91CA3B28.jpgEBE90D65-5EBD-4D37-845A-68ABF453158E.jpg

If anyone wants to see this happen it's during today's repeated 10am show on Ideal Extra. Here's a direct link to the show, with the embarrassment starting at around 25:50 and again at 27:16. Dire's face looks like thunder when it happens the second time: https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/shows/viper-drone-special-2743272?channel=IE

No wonder they're including two spare batteries :mysmilie_59:

What a cracker! Love it when he says, one finger take off, 3 - 2 - 1 boom, then nothing happens, its a laugh a minute with the drone, and the flying thing as well. Just sayin! :mysmilie_17:

I see they are showing themselves up as being lying asshats. Viper drone show first aired on Saturday I believe, repeated twice at least so far today. With Jimmy Saville proclaiming that the stock is flying out and won't last the weekend :mysmilie_51:

Sky Max + now with Drone Dire idiot

£19.99 P AND P free they are desperate to flog these and they sound it

THE only drone for beginners in the world says Dire

Aye ok mate

This cracked me up from the reviews for this

"Great price for a drone of this size and functions6 September 2018
Brilliant drone but my husband didn't read the instructions and within 5 minutes has lost it over our roof top and into the beyond. Searched for hours but never did find it. After it was lost and he read through the instruction manual, he found out that he had pressed the power up to expert mode which is why it flew so high and away. Shame as it would have been great for the rest of the family to watch and try out. He didn't even get chance to do a 360o flip and still has to pay the last installment this month. Couldn't get another as only 24 hour sale."

Guess how many stars she gives it!

5 jesus! good news is she can now get another one

This cracked me up from the reviews for this

"Great price for a drone of this size and functions6 September 2018
Brilliant drone but my husband didn't read the instructions and within 5 minutes has lost it over our roof top and into the beyond. Searched for hours but never did find it. After it was lost and he read through the instruction manual, he found out that he had pressed the power up to expert mode which is why it flew so high and away. Shame as it would have been great for the rest of the family to watch and try out. He didn't even get chance to do a 360o flip and still has to pay the last installment this month. Couldn't get another as only 24 hour sale."

Guess how many stars she gives it!

5 jesus! good news is she can now get another one

FIVE!!!!!!! For that ****?

Peter Simon has got the jewels lady reading out the rest of the number now so cringey

It was only yesterday he said this is the last day to buy watches here at ideal for xmas

Until today

I wish somebody could pull up Dire on this other bullshit "professional drone costing 800,900, 1000 pounds - crash it and it's a £400 repair bill"

I mean...he says it like it is fact. Surely he can't do that?

Dire was screeching about the Sky Max Drone earlier, asserting that it was one of the easiest drones to fly; a claim he's made many times, about various drones. Strange then that none of the presenters are ever let loose with the controls, indicating that they're not quite so easy to navigate as he'd have you believe. Genevieve was Dire's sidekick earlier, holding a box whilst Dire prattled on about the supposed brilliance of a remote helicopter. As is so often the case, his boastful claims were refuted during the live demonstration: "It is the most stable, balancing on the tip of my finger," shouted Dire, when anyone watching could see that it was heading for the floor!

With such naked greed and an utter contempt for the intelligence of his audience, Dire has certainly found his spiritual home at Ideal World :down:

GOLLUM says ‘Goddess’ used to spend £300 on Face Potion until being introduced to Elizabeth Grant :yawn:

And (for a change) they’re selling £190 worth for £30, I dunno how they stay in business :mysmilie_59:

He has repeated that so many times he almost believes it himself now

Reports of Dire Mire at Gatwick with his professional drone shouting "last chance, last chance this is a professional model only £19.99 no p and p" have not been confirmed

I wish somebody could pull up Dire on this other bullshit "professional drone costing 800,900, 1000 pounds - crash it and it's a £400 repair bill"

I mean...he says it like it is fact. Surely he can't do that?

Have they started telling you yet that you will have to get a licence next year to fly a drone, and maybe have to sit a test as well?

Have they started telling you yet that you will have to get a licence next year to fly a drone, and maybe have to sit a test as well?

I think it'll be like when they legalised CB. When it became legal the licence was £15, but hardly anyone bought one!! They can't enforce the laws we have now, like dropping litter and riding bikes on the footpath. So I don't think the police will be chasing people flying drones, unless they are being totally irresponsible.

Oh Becque ...you really are a mindless wally.

Barking on and on about this Wiley Fox phone. And that creepy way he says "this is a filthy dirty deal..." how we must order now etc etc

Then tells the girl presenting with him, how his wifes phone broke so "she went out and bought a new one"

YOUR OWN WIFE WON'T BUY ONE..knobhead. If she doesn't trust what you sell, why should we???

I think the new phone expert is good tbf

It is Ideal World the last shopping day for many big retailers it is 11am what do Ideal have on?

A repeat Constantine Crap watch show from two nights ago with Peter banging on about guaranteed delivery . Ok they have the disclaimer at the top but surely they can find something from the warehouse to flog now?

desperate times

Latest posts

Back