Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sneaky price comparison during the Archos tablet show. Claiming Amazon are selling it for nearly £200.

It's actually a third party seller on Amazon, and clearly shows that when you look at the price plus delivery cost.

Switched over yesterday to see what was on caught foghorn selling more keep fit carp and talking about her pelvic floor jesus i was just about to eat talk about put you of your food

Nanty sure is excited about the Kenwood chef and it's "market beating price"

He has mentioned several times within the first 5 minutes, with the usual price comparisons. Except once again they avoid Amazon when the comparison isn't favourable. IW's market beating price is a massive.......drumroll...... £10 cheaper than Amazon :mysmilie_17: And you can get it delivered next day from Amazon.

You can now get an antique iPad 3 for just £304.98 delivered. How can they offer such bargains?

Meanwhile, Creepy Crawley has been promoted and is actually presenting a show right now, it’s for Raquel Welch Wigs :mysmilie_15:

You know, Nanty wasn't being funny the other night (don't worry mate, we know you aren't funny) but you really needed to check out your baskets if you were watching the Archos show, as they were super busy and he was worried they would sell out as they only had a few hundred.

Thankfully I didn't heed his advice and panic buy, as they still have stock a few days later!

Price comparisons again omits the Amazon one for the Cook4Me, which is the same price as IW but with free P&P, saving yourself £5.99.....but they mention someone like Wayfair (who??) who have a price tag of around the £250 mark.

You know, Nanty wasn't being funny the other night (don't worry mate, we know you aren't funny) but you really needed to check out your baskets if you were watching the Archos show, as they were super busy and he was worried they would sell out as they only had a few hundred.

Thankfully I didn't heed his advice and panic buy, as they still have stock a few days later!

He wants to stop worrying so much.........'seriously'........ and try and be funny for a change

I'm not being funny, but seriously, Nanty needs to stop telling porkies. A repeat of the ironing press show and it is just ridiculous him claiming he thinks stocks won't last, when it clearly shows that the show is a repeat and they obviously still have stock.

I must get in touch with him though, and blow his socks off, as he seems to think you can only do traditional ironing standing up. And now he is doing a monologue about how little stock they have :mysmilie_15:

I'm not being funny, but seriously, Nanty needs to stop telling porkies. A repeat of the ironing press show and it is just ridiculous him claiming he thinks stocks won't last, when it clearly shows that the show is a repeat and they obviously still have stock.

I must get in touch with him though, and blow his socks off, as he seems to think you can only do traditional ironing standing up. And now he is doing a monologue about how little stock they have :mysmilie_15:

My elderly mum always used to do her ironing sitting down in the last year or so of her life. She did anything to make herself more comfortable and coped perfectly well.

Just seen one of the most hilarious/offputting things ever on Ideal World; it's a promo for their "Win Christmas" competition with what I assume was last year's winner of a heap of tat. You get to see Sally Jacks at the winner's front door with a bunch of flowers, and if that wasn't bad enough she lets out an almighty scream which would have probably given the poor winner tinnitus for the next week.

Anyway you see some of the tat in the winner's living room and it really looked like someone had dumped an unwanted market stall on some unsuspecting victim; everything looked hideously cheap and throwaway such as a "light-up drone" in a tiny box, with the majority of the tat probably consigned to landfill by now.

Just seen one of the most hilarious/offputting things ever on Ideal World; it's a promo for their "Win Christmas" competition with what I assume was last year's winner of a heap of tat. You get to see Sally Jacks at the winner's front door with a bunch of flowers, and if that wasn't bad enough she lets out an almighty scream which would have probably given the poor winner tinnitus for the next week.

Anyway you see some of the tat in the winner's living room and it really looked like someone had dumped an unwanted market stall on some unsuspecting victim; everything looked hideously cheap and throwaway such as a "light-up drone" in a tiny box, with the majority of the tat probably consigned to landfill by now.

It didn’t look like 5 grands worth to me, maybe the 5 grand was based on Ideal World ‘Usual Prices’ : -

Item Number 643212 Elizabeth Grant Luxury De Luxe Super Supreme Torricelumn (TM) Skip Full of Magic Potions
Ideal World Usual Price £799.99
Ideal World Pick of The Day Price £19.99 (plus £5.99 P&P)
A saving of £780.00

Bargain! :mysmilie_59:

DP and CC on those swivel bonded chairs..."they are priced to clear. Listen, go look online and do your homework" says DP "bonded leather don't forget" says CC, in the hope that people don't realise it is to leather as chipboard is to Walnut.

Well, if you insist then chaps. 2 minutes later and on Amazon alone they range from £180 to £260 for chairs that look almost identical. Amazon must have them all priced to clear as well I guess.

Then DP rather oddly says they have 10 of one and 16 of another colour. But that they are now really busy. Well with such low numbers you'll be busy for all of 10 minutes? Yet he is still imploring people to buy and save money.

CC claiming you are too late to order from anywhere else as their Christmas delivery times are now finished. Better tell amazon to remove all those next day delivery options then!

So LITTLE GOLLUM is shilling an STK phone, he is extolling the virtues of its dual sim capability. He says if you’re on Vodafone and you can’t get a signal somewhere then go out and buy a Lebara sim card and make phone calls on that.

The trouble is, Lebara uses the Vodafone network.

What a tool :mysmilie_59:

Uh oh....Gollum is spewing the verbal diarrhoea again. The iPad 3 with 3G, is the iPad that other iPad owners wish they had :mysmilie_19:

I was watching an episode of Broad City the other night and immediately thought of IW's iPad 3. One of the girls gives her brother a refurbished iPad.

"oh" says the brother, "it's just that you'd think you'd give someone a new one rather than something that someone else has used" :)

And the rather odd fella who claims he works with drones every day has just said about this £30 drone "imagine taking photos from above the clouds" jesus wept :mysmilie_17:

I sincerely hope I don't won if it means Foghorn knocking on my door! I did win a crossword competition a couple of weeks ago (I try to keep my brain a bit active) and won £25 in shopping vouchers. I was thrilled! Would rather just have that than "£5000" worth of their stuff.

Last edited:
DP and CC on those swivel bonded chairs..."they are priced to clear. Listen, go look online and do your homework" says DP "bonded leather don't forget" says CC, in the hope that people don't realise it is to leather as chipboard is to Walnut.

Well, if you insist then chaps. 2 minutes later and on Amazon alone they range from £180 to £260 for chairs that look almost identical. Amazon must have them all priced to clear as well I guess.

Then DP rather oddly says they have 10 of one and 16 of another colour. But that they are now really busy. Well with such low numbers you'll be busy for all of 10 minutes? Yet he is still imploring people to buy and save money.

CC claiming you are too late to order from anywhere else as their Christmas delivery times are now finished. Better tell amazon to remove all those next day delivery options then!

I remember a while back Dirty Pete was flogging bonded leather chairs. He didn't explain what "bonded leather" meant, but he described it as "you're actually getting bonded leather" saying the last two words slowly and dramatically like it was something to aspire to.

I bet the royal family have bought a job lot of them specially for Chriatmas!

Latest posts

Back